Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:25 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
Sweet potato harvests ramp up
09/22/2014 12:21:27 PMStrong sweet potato markets should weaken as harvests ramp up. Prices have come down a bit since... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:38 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat