Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:27 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Melon variety combines flavor with shelf life
06/05/2014 1:19:51 PMSOMERTON, Ariz. — Traditionally, melon breeders have focused on grower traits, such as yields and... Watch Video.
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields