Is a second farm bill extension looming?
06/24/2013 1:28:25 PMThere's a good chance that the 2008 farm bill will be extended a second time, say Purdue University... Read more.
UPI adds UV protection to Devrinol herbicide
06/17/2013 11:18:48 AMUnited Phosphorus Inc., Kings of Prussia, Pa., has launched a new formulation of Devrinol DF-XT 50... Read more.
Monsanto teams with honeybee industry to boost forage
06/14/2013 10:51:55 AMMore than 100 beekeepers, bee researchers and other bee industry representatives recently convened for a... Read more.
Senate passes farm bill
06/11/2013 4:55:47 AMKeeping the “fresh” in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, the Senate passed its version... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18s to two marmorated stink bug insecticides
06/07/2013 12:23:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted Section 18—emergency use exemption—requests for two dinotefuran insecticides to... Read more.
Webinar focuses on glyphosate drift and its symptoms on spuds
06/06/2013 1:40:28 PMGlyphosate herbicide can be a useful tool for potato growers for preplant control of weeds and volunteer... Read more.
Be on lookout for cicadas in Northeastern orchards, vineyards
06/05/2013 1:01:18 PMFolklore has it that every 17 years, cicadas—also known as 17-year locusts—emerge and inundate an... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure