Potato officials optimistic Mexico deal coming soon
03/14/2014 12:22:14 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — After more than 10 years of working on getting full access for U.S.... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:27 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:54 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:19:01 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers