There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:30 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:05 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:18 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
EQIP program helps fund high tunnels
11/06/2013 6:05:00 AMA high tunnel has allowed a Kentucky soybean, wheat and corn growing family to expand into berries,... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:21 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vermont appears on verge of passing GMO labeling law
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce