North American potato production down in 2013
02/21/2014 3:31:45 PMFall potato production in the U.S. and Canada fell 3% from 2012 to 2013. About 501 million cwt. of... Read more.
Cold-hardy grapes yield a big financial impact
02/21/2014 9:52:15 AMCold-hardy grapes developed by both the University of Minnesota and private breeding programs contributed $401... Read more.
Rutgers updates vegetable production guide
02/19/2014 11:26:24 AMHot off the press. Rutgers University has just posted online its updated vegetable production recommendations for... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:07 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Pepper moth infestation suspected in New Jersey greenhouse
02/13/2014 10:13:01 AMA southern New Jersey greenhouse-nursery most likely is infested with European pepper moth, an invasive... Read more.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Florida corn, bean company sells land