Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:12 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
07/22/2014 10:04:34 AMLate blight was confirmed in a potato field in Portage County, Wis., July 18, but it's not the same... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Michigan tree fruit growers establish research program
07/15/2014 12:26:20 PMMichigan tree fruit growers have voted to establish the Michigan Tree Fruit Research and Development... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- University of Florida to offer hydroponic short courses in March
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations
- GAO study finds pesticide residue programs can improve