Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:56 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:03 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
Michigan fruit growers create research program
03/26/2014 5:04:12 PMMichigan fruit growers have voted to create a research and development program. About 72% of producers... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Florida corn, bean company sells land