Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
FDA cantaloupe survey finds few pathogens
03/17/2014 10:46:58 AMDuring the 2013 summer, Food and Drug Administration field officers surveyed U.S. cantaloupe operations, visiting... Read more.
Potato officials optimistic Mexico deal coming soon
03/14/2014 12:22:14 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — After more than 10 years of working on getting full access for U.S.... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:50 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system