'Crazy' potato market spurs early digs in Wisconsin
08/02/2013 3:49:02 PMIn a typical year, potato growers who start digging their crop too soon give up some of their potential... Read more.
Small-scale growers hustle to meet demand
08/02/2013 11:54:23 AMWith the demand for locally grown produce on the rise, small-scale growers are starting to move up... Read more.
Webinar addresses insecticide resistance in potato pests
08/01/2013 5:15:00 AMThe Colorado potato beetle is one of those potato pests that has a long history of developing resistance... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:49 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant