Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:29 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Top Spudmobile wrapper designs to win $1,000
04/02/2014 5:52:16 PMThe Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association plans to take its message to the streets... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:56 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:03 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion