Bill would restrict neonicotinoids to allow EPA review
08/22/2013 2:36:51 PMReps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., have introduced a bill in Congress that... Read more.
Produce social media opportunities unique, significant
08/22/2013 10:17:13 AMCHICAGO — It won’t surprise many people to learn that the majority of Americans have smart... Read more.
EPA issues new label rules for neonicotinoids to protect bees
08/21/2013 4:10:42 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency will require new labels and accompanying restrictions on neonicotinoid insecticides that... Read more.
Wisconsin potato growers stay ahead of blight
08/21/2013 11:32:04 AMAlthough late blight has been confirmed in 12% of Wisconsin’s counties, growers took aggressive action... Read more.
Weather, fly pest conspire against Michigan blueberry growers
08/16/2013 1:50:45 PMThe invasive spotted wing drosophila fly is creating major headaches for Michigan blueberry growers who... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries