Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
USDA announces block grant allocations
04/28/2014 5:45:26 PMCalifornia will again receive the biggest share of funds from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s... Read more.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
North Dakota enlists kids to try growing new spud varieties
04/25/2014 1:00:45 PMKids in North Dakota are being encouraged to dig for buried treasure through the Potato Pirates Project. The... Read more.
USDA releases potato stock report
04/21/2014 11:04:36 AMAbout 112 million cwt. of potatoes had yet to ship from the top 13 U.S. spud-producing states as of... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative