Developing robotic apple harvest inches along
08/29/2013 8:57:09 PMThe days of mechanical apple harvest are inching closer to fruition. Manoj Karkee, an assistant professor... Read more.
Vote for the best tomato varieties to include in grafting project
08/29/2013 4:00:00 AMOhio State University researchers are part of a collaborative tomato grafting project, and they want... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
New broccoli varieties bring benefits
08/27/2013 10:42:23 AMBroccoli is already one of the most popular vegetables in the US, making an appearance within the... Read more.
Natural yeast-based product fights fungal storage diseases
08/22/2013 4:50:49 PMVista, Calif.-based Westbridge Agricultural Products has introduced a yeast-based biological to control Botrytis bunch rot... Read more.
Bill would restrict neonicotinoids to allow EPA review
08/22/2013 2:36:51 PMReps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., have introduced a bill in Congress that... Read more.
Produce social media opportunities unique, significant
08/22/2013 10:17:13 AMCHICAGO — It won’t surprise many people to learn that the majority of Americans have smart... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant