USDA releases potato stock report
04/21/2014 11:04:36 AMAbout 112 million cwt. of potatoes had yet to ship from the top 13 U.S. spud-producing states as of... Read more.
Spud truck to log 19,000 miles in 2014
04/17/2014 3:21:58 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission’s giant potato on wheels is gearing up for another tour. The Great... Watch Video.
Agreement keeps use of new seed varieties unrestricted
04/17/2014 10:51:56 AMMuch like open-source software, which is free to whoever wants to use it, a new open-source seed initiative... Read more.
Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
04/17/2014 6:20:00 AMAs the ban of two antibiotics used to treat fire blight in organic pear and apple orchards looms,... Watch Video.
Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
04/16/2014 12:00:28 PMOnce again, Vance Publishing Corporation, parent of Citrus + Vegetable Magazine and the TheGrower.com, wants... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race