Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:19 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:25 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:38 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- Blueberry Bonanza