UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:24 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:54 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:15 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Potato expo set for January in Texas
11/24/2013 7:09:15 PMThe National Potato Council’s 2014 Potato Expo takes place Jan. 8-10 in downtown San Antonio. Now... Read more.
Online guide provides the A-Bee-C's of bee identification
11/25/2013 5:55:00 AMUniversity of Wisconsin graduate student Rachel Mallinger wants to teach growers, landowners and curious citizens... Read more.
Look at several factors when weighing high tunnels vs open fields
11/19/2013 12:28:16 PMEven in the relatively mild climate of western Washington state, growers can gain benefits from growing... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees