Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:53 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:17 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
North Dakota enlists kids to try growing new spud varieties
04/25/2014 1:00:45 PMKids in North Dakota are being encouraged to dig for buried treasure through the Potato Pirates Project. The... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race