Nufarm to market biological fire blight control
05/19/2014 3:49:07 PMBeginning next year, Cary, N.C.-based Nufarm will take over marketing of a biological agent that controls... Read more.
Fresh market gobbles up more Michigan asparagus
05/16/2014 1:23:21 PMHART, Mich. — About half of all Michigan asparagus shipped in 2014 could be marketed fresh. That’s... Watch Video.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:02 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue