Labor problems continue
06/10/2014 5:10:11 PMSODUS, Mich. — Labor problems in Michigan were bad for many grower-shippers last year, and this... Read more.
UPDATED: Spud exports to Mexico stopped
06/10/2014 3:58:36 PMU.S. potato exports to Mexico have stopped in response to a lawsuit by Mexican growers. While the... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:27 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:37 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks