Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:21 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Rain complicates pumpkin deal
09/24/2014 12:54:33 PMRains have cut into volumes in some pumpkin-growing areas and delayed harvests in others. Capac, Mich.-based... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:43 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers