Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:59 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
North Dakota potato grower honored for conservation efforts
01/27/2014 11:35:29 AMCarl Hoverson, a Larimore, N.D., potato grower and owner of Hoverson Farms, recently was recognizes... Read more.
Microgreens pack a big nutritional punch, say researchers
01/23/2014 10:16:07 AMMicrogreens—plants with only two true leaves—pack a nutritional punch, according to a recent U.S. Department... Read more.
To succeed, match farmers market offerings to the clientele
01/22/2014 12:00:25 PMTo succeed in the increasingly crowded farmers market scene, you need products that stand out and... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:56 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:03 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice