Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:49 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
Study: Grapes, blueberries may boost immunity
09/24/2013 3:13:14 PMRed grapes and blueberries have compounds that could improve human immune systems, according to researchers... Read more.
Nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award
09/23/2013 10:00:58 AMEvery year, TheGrower.com and its sister publication, The Packer, recognize a potato industry leader, and... Read more.
Purdue Web seminar examines herbicide drift onto winegrapes
09/20/2013 10:44:40 AMHerbicide drift can pose problems to winegrape vineyards wherever they are. But the problem can be... Read more.
Demand growing for Hispanic produce in heartland
09/13/2013 5:46:43 PMFor additional information, please see: Mi Mercado revitalizes retailer’s lagging location KANSAS CITY, Mo. —... Read more.
Study: Homeowners' insecticide use affects bumblebees
09/12/2013 2:09:36 PMAlthough bee advocates have focused on farmers and their use of insecticides, homeowner use of chemicals... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant