Pome fruit pest book undergoes update
10/11/2013 1:49:54 PMThe American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minn., has published a book titled, "Compendium of Apple... Read more.
Apple-picking rig could ease harvest, save time
10/11/2013 12:12:13 PMConsidering the labor market, the time-sensitive nature of the work and test runs that show workers... Read more.
Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts
10/11/2013 11:41:04 AMSt. Louis-based Monsanto plans to commit $4 million during the next three years to help address the... Read more.
Michigan ag leaders to rally for immigration reform
10/09/2013 5:34:56 PMA group of Michigan agriculture leaders and United Fresh Produce Association president Tom Stenzel... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:09 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:02 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant