Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
07/22/2014 10:04:34 AMLate blight was confirmed in a potato field in Portage County, Wis., July 18, but it's not the same... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Michigan tree fruit growers establish research program
07/15/2014 12:26:20 PMMichigan tree fruit growers have voted to establish the Michigan Tree Fruit Research and Development... Read more.
Late blight confirmed in potato crop
07/09/2014 5:01:43 PMMichigan State University Extension officials have confirmed late blight in a potato crop south of... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks