MBG opens Georgia blueberry facility
07/23/2014 12:44:37 PMMBG Marketing has opened a new blueberry facility in Georgia. Grand Junction, Mich.-based MBG had a... Read more.
Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
07/22/2014 10:04:34 AMLate blight was confirmed in a potato field in Portage County, Wis., July 18, but it's not the same... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Michigan tree fruit growers establish research program
07/15/2014 12:26:20 PMMichigan tree fruit growers have voted to establish the Michigan Tree Fruit Research and Development... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator