Industry leader cautions against over-planting potatoes
01/08/2014 7:50:30 PMSAN ANTONIO — After a disastrous 2012-13 marketing year, fresh-market potato supply and demand appear... Read more.
UPDATED: Court says USDA is sole enforcer for organics
01/07/2014 5:55:41 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 9) The California Court of Appeals ruled consumers do not have the right to... Read more.
Wisconsin vegetable group touts benefits of farming
01/06/2014 7:59:17 AMThe Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association wants to raise ag awareness among the state's... Read more.
Web seminar looks at herbicide resistance management in potatoes
01/03/2014 4:40:00 AMA new Focus on Potato Web seminar offers potato growers an opportunity to learn more about herbicide... Read more.
Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
12/19/2013 5:00:00 AMA novel propagation process developed in Peru could help Cornell University speed the development of... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees