Survey finds continued growth in spud’s popularity
02/27/2014 4:27:34 PMPotatoes have a large following and it continues to grow, according to a recent survey conducted on... Read more.
Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 11:01:13 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
USDA provides $3 million toward bee-related EQIP programs
02/25/2014 9:54:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will provide up to $3 million in cost-share funding to farmers... Read more.
Federal indictment says ND potato growers ‘spoiled’ their crop
02/24/2014 11:12:00 AMTwo potato-growing brothers in North Dakota are facing federal conspiracy charges for allegedly using Rid-X... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce