Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:55 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
10/22/2014 4:23:39 PMMichigan State University has launched a website—http://www.ipm.msu.edu/search—designed to make it easier to search and identify... Read more.
University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
10/13/2014 12:39:59 PMEvery state in the union is now producing wine at some commercial level, including Wisconsin. To... Read more.
Black Gold Farms improves consistency with optical sorter
10/13/2014 12:34:55 PMBlack Gold Farms used an Odenberg Halo sorter during its potato seasons in Missouri and Texas earlier... Read more.
Honeybear Brands to unveil new apple variety at PMA
10/06/2014 12:28:44 PMHoneybear Brands, the marketing arm of Elgin, Minn.-based Wescott Agri Products, plans to introduce the... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production