Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:03 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
Blueberry demand up sharply, survey finds
01/20/2014 11:30:52 AMThe number of U.S. households saying they’ve purchased blueberries within the past month — 69%... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
Sustainability gains momentum in produce industry
01/17/2014 11:08:50 AMApproaches vary from company to company, but, as a whole, the produce industry seems united in its... Read more.
Potato pests, prices top concerns of potato industry
01/14/2014 10:07:49 AMEarly blight and white mold—and the yield and quality loss due to these and other potato pests—are... Read more.
Black Gold Farms’ Gregg Halverson honored for leadership
01/10/2014 9:44:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — The head of a large family-owned potato operation known for his innovation and... Read more.
Shippers, retailers need to partner to meet changing food trends
01/10/2014 3:57:20 PMSAN ANTONIO — Since “Leave It to Beaver” debuted in 1957, meal consumption patterns have... Read more.
New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees