Michigan fruit growers create research program
03/26/2014 5:04:12 PMMichigan fruit growers have voted to create a research and development program. About 72% of producers... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:29:03 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce