USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:05 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:18 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
Amish-fueled auctions play big role in Ohio produce
10/30/2013 4:36:53 PMOhio has the largest Amish population in the country, with a population of nearly 65,500, according... Read more.
Syngenta names potato scholarship recipient
10/30/2013 9:57:48 AMKatie McKenna, a freshman biology major at Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio, received the $5,000... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:22 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure