Michigan tree fruit growers establish research program
07/15/2014 12:26:20 PMMichigan tree fruit growers have voted to establish the Michigan Tree Fruit Research and Development... Read more.
Late blight confirmed in potato crop
07/09/2014 5:01:43 PMMichigan State University Extension officials have confirmed late blight in a potato crop south of... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century