Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:07 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
Packer Apple Man of the Year known for optimism
08/22/2014 10:41:51 AMCHICAGO — Although he’s known for growing apples and peaches, it could be said that Henry... Watch Video.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:35 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/21/2014 9:16:23 AMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue