USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:16 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Rain complicates pumpkin deal
09/24/2014 12:54:33 PMRains have cut into volumes in some pumpkin-growing areas and delayed harvests in others. Capac, Mich.-based... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:43 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator