Indiana pumpkin crop shaping up nicely
10/01/2014 12:24:37 PMYes, Linus. There is a great pumpkin if you live in the Midwest. Mild spring and early summer weather... Read more.
Rain complicates pumpkin deal
09/24/2014 12:54:33 PMRains have cut into volumes in some pumpkin-growing areas and delayed harvests in others. Capac, Mich.-based... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:43 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
Idaho Potato Commission gets new board members
09/16/2014 1:26:25 PMThe Idaho Potato Commission has appointed two new leaders and reappointed another. Randy Hardy of Hardy... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements