Wisconsin orchard IPM program helps cut pesticide use
11/13/2013 3:38:34 PMAn increasing number of Wisconsin apple growers have adopted integrated pest management while reducing their... Read more.
Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
11/13/2013 10:50:54 AMThey say everything's better with chocolate on it. Following that mantra, Frito-Lay, maker of Lay's potato... Read more.
Retailers, growers like Double Up program for produce
11/13/2013 10:34:39 AMFood stamps are generally thought to assist only those who are eligible for the federal Supplemental... Read more.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:30 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:18 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant