Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Indiana pumpkin crop shaping up nicely
10/01/2014 12:24:37 PMYes, Linus. There is a great pumpkin if you live in the Midwest. Mild spring and early summer weather... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:37 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:43 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:19 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks