USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
Labor problems continue
06/10/2014 5:10:11 PMSODUS, Mich. — Labor problems in Michigan were bad for many grower-shippers last year, and this... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:27 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Grower works to breed a better organic sweet corn
06/05/2014 10:34:36 AMA southern Oregon organic sweet corn producer has received a grant to help with developing sweeter... Watch Video.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race