University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
10/13/2014 12:39:59 PMEvery state in the union is now producing wine at some commercial level, including Wisconsin. To... Read more.
Black Gold Farms improves consistency with optical sorter
10/13/2014 12:34:55 PMBlack Gold Farms used an Odenberg Halo sorter during its potato seasons in Missouri and Texas earlier... Read more.
Honeybear Brands to unveil new apple variety at PMA
10/06/2014 12:28:44 PMHoneybear Brands, the marketing arm of Elgin, Minn.-based Wescott Agri Products, plans to introduce the... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:21 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:16 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat