Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
10/29/2014 2:48:10 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $4 million for technical and financial assistance to... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:55 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
10/22/2014 4:23:39 PMMichigan State University has launched a website—http://www.ipm.msu.edu/search—designed to make it easier to search and identify... Read more.
University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
10/13/2014 12:39:59 PMEvery state in the union is now producing wine at some commercial level, including Wisconsin. To... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks