Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:03 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
Michigan fruit growers create research program
03/26/2014 5:04:12 PMMichigan fruit growers have voted to create a research and development program. About 72% of producers... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:37 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
UPDATED: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry
03/21/2014 9:50:02 AMRelated content: Potato outlook isn't good. (UPDATED March 21) The Mexican government has published a long-sought... Read more.
Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
03/20/2014 10:09:10 AMPenn State University researchers say they may have found a link between math comprehension and people's... Read more.
Specialty crop alarm raised over 2,4-D resistant corn and soybean
03/18/2014 9:39:38 AMTo crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice