U.S. Apple responds to criticism of treatment
04/30/2014 11:49:51 AMThe Environmental Working Group’s criticism of U.S. standards for an anti-scald chemical used on apples... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:01:00 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
North Dakota enlists kids to try growing new spud varieties
04/25/2014 1:00:45 PMKids in North Dakota are being encouraged to dig for buried treasure through the Potato Pirates Project. The... Read more.
Rainier Fruit, Naturipe mark sustainability gains
04/22/2014 1:08:46 PMImprovements in social and environmental responsibility at Rainier Fruit Co. and Naturipe Farms — partners... Watch Video.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements