Sensor chip may provide economic irrigation management
10/14/2013 7:00:00 AMA water sensor that's small enough to fit on a fingertip may provide growers with an economic way... Read more.
Pome fruit pest book undergoes update
10/11/2013 1:49:54 PMThe American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minn., has published a book titled, "Compendium of Apple... Read more.
Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts
10/11/2013 11:41:04 AMSt. Louis-based Monsanto plans to commit $4 million during the next three years to help address the... Read more.
Michigan ag leaders to rally for immigration reform
10/09/2013 5:34:56 PMA group of Michigan agriculture leaders and United Fresh Produce Association president Tom Stenzel... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:09 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees