Watch for pollution-induced plant damage in heated greenhouses
05/07/2014 4:26:50 PMHeated greenhouses and high tunnels are designed to protect crops from the elements. But a poorly... Read more.
Syngenta again sponsors potato late blight alerts
05/07/2014 10:46:25 AMSyngenta Crop Protection, Greensboro, N.C., will once again this year sponsor the potato late blight... Read more.
Ohio fruit growers prepare for spotted wing fly pest
05/06/2014 3:06:20 PMOhio fruit growers are on the watch for an invasive fly pest that could potentially wipe out their... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:44 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:53 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:17 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat