Richardson named to top post at U.S. Potato Board
08/01/2013 1:43:29 PMProduce industry veteran Blair Richardson has been named president and chief executive officer of the... Read more.
Webinar addresses insecticide resistance in potato pests
08/01/2013 5:15:00 AMThe Colorado potato beetle is one of those potato pests that has a long history of developing resistance... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
Fungicides may make honeybees more susceptible to a parasite
07/24/2013 11:55:49 PMHoneybees that consume pollen that contains small amounts of commonly used fungicides may be more... Read more.
Study: Light can enhance produce taste, aroma
07/23/2013 9:55:16 AMMany growers and researchers have long known that light can enhance the exterior color of fruits and... Read more.
Today's late blight nastier than that of the Irish potato famine
07/18/2013 10:22:32 AMLate blight, the disease responsible for the Irish potato famine in the 1840s, has evolved over the... Read more.
- Syngenta upgrades Pasco, Wash., vegetable seed facility
- New seedborne virus confirmed in Northern California melon fields
- Mandarins, lemons initial loss leaders in California freeze
- Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
- Summer rains dampen Georgia pecan outlook
- Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
- Moderate alcohol consumption helps boost immunity, says study
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- USDA works to control citrus greening in Texas
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Signature gathering begins for Oregon GMO labeling initiative
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Monsanto buys weather data company
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant
- Consumers say size matters when it comes to labels