Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:41 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
Labor problems continue
06/10/2014 5:10:11 PMSODUS, Mich. — Labor problems in Michigan were bad for many grower-shippers last year, and this... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:27 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production