EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
04/17/2014 7:00:00 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Cercobin Fungicide from Cheminova Inc. of Research Triangle Park,... Read more.
Snowy, cold winter hurts Michigan fruit
04/10/2014 3:14:25 PMApples likely made it through a cold, snowy Michigan winter in good shape, but other fruits may not... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:29 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Top Spudmobile wrapper designs to win $1,000
04/02/2014 5:52:16 PMThe Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association plans to take its message to the streets... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
04/01/2014 10:25:30 AMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced Sybaris, a medium-sized green bean for the commercial... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:56 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Spud sales to Mexico could more than triple under new rule
03/27/2014 1:56:03 PMThe opening of all of Mexico to U.S. potatoes could more than triple fresh sales to the country. Before... Read more.
- California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue