A Worker Protection Standard (WPS) handler training class is scheduled for Jan. 22 at the Hendry County Extension Office, 1085 Pratt Blvd. in LaBelle. Spanish classes start at 9 a.m., and English classes start at 1 p.m. Cost is $5 per person. For more information or to register, contact Gene McAvoy or Carol Pendrey at (863) 674-4092.
Worker Protection Standard training class offered in Hendry County
01/18/2007 02:00:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations