University of Florida scientists say they've developed a new muscadine grape cultivar called "Delicious" that ripens early and is disease-resistant.
New muscadine grape is developed
03/24/2009 02:00:00 AM
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges