USDA affirms need to fight citrus greening to Florida growers
02/21/2014 3:32:19 PMLAKELAND, Fla. — Florida citrus growers received additional support in the fight to save their... Watch Video.
EPA proposes new worker protection rules
02/20/2014 3:03:43 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Worker Protection Standard to increase worker... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Head of Peace River Valley Citrus Association to retire
02/19/2014 8:12:55 AMBarbara Carlton, who for the past 20 years has served as executive director of the Peace River Valley... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:06 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Florida congressmen discuss citrus greening efforts
02/18/2014 10:19:33 AMTwo south Florida congressmen have started a caucus on citrus greening disease. Rep. Tom Rooney, R-... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce