Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Four named to the Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame
10/07/2013 6:05:50 PMFour agricultural leaders will be inducted into the Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame, Feb. 11, 2014,... Read more.
Study: Heavy metal selenium may harm honey bee health
10/04/2013 12:29:08 PMAdd selenium to the growing list of compounds that may affect honey bee health. A group of University... Read more.
Whole Foods plans produce sustainability ratings
10/01/2013 1:20:38 PMWhole Foods Market plans to launch a sustainability rating system in September 2014 for produce and... Read more.
Florida Hort Society plans grower day at 2014 annual meeting
10/01/2013 10:32:34 AMMuch like a recent huanglongbing scientific conference had a grower day, the 127th Florida State Horticultural... Read more.
UF's Jack Payne in the running for University of Idaho presidency
09/30/2013 4:31:23 PMFive finalists are in the running for the University of Idaho president's position, which has been... Read more.
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
- Labor groups back immigration protest
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant