Flavor takes center stage at Sakata
08/14/2014 9:19:21 AMWOODLAND, Calif. — Talk to most of the product managers and breeders of Sakata Seed America... Watch Video.
Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
08/11/2014 4:04:26 PMUntil recently, growers who wanted to dispose of used plastic mulch or drip tape in an environmentally... Read more.
Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/11/2014 2:59:32 PMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:53 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Industry mourns loss of SEPC leader
08/11/2014 10:49:49 AMRUSKIN, Fla. — Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, was remember as... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks