Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
10/22/2014 2:32:35 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Southern Corporate Packers Inc., is increasing acreage, growing some new items and... Watch Video.
Wholesum, Wish Farms win sensory contest
10/21/2014 10:20:17 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — The children and buyers have spoken through their votes at the Produce Marketing... Watch Video.
Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
10/16/2014 7:43:58 PMHeavy rains in Florida and an early end to California deals should keep tomato markets very strong... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 2:45:19 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
10/14/2014 10:52:14 AMFlorida127, a strawberry variety released by the University of Florida in 2013, has been branded as... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production