UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
07/16/2014 10:28:08 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Agronomic sales veteran Kenneth Parker is the new executive director of... Read more.
Florida seeks Woman of the Year in Ag nominations
07/14/2014 2:20:33 PMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is seeking nominations for the 2014 Woman... Read more.
BMPs help protect the environment while helping growers succeed
07/14/2014 12:08:41 PMThe Florida legislature passed the 1999 Florida Watershed Restoration Act that gives the Florida Department... Read more.
End-of-season Florida citrus forecast inches up
07/11/2014 12:03:31 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture issued its last Florida citrus crop estimate of the 2013-14 season,... Read more.
Vegalab taps three Florida firms as distribution partners
07/11/2014 10:56:57 AMVegalab LLC of West Palm Beach, Fla., has enlisted three Florida-based companies to help distribute... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:04 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue