EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
Florida to open new citrus germplasm repository
06/16/2014 11:25:29 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services will open the new Florida Citrus Repository... Read more.
Florida citrus conference wrestles with disease, labor
06/15/2014 3:42:08 PMBONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — As Florida citrus growers gathered for their 10th industry conference, a... Watch Video.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida Department of Citrus reorganizes
06/11/2014 2:51:44 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 6:10 p.m.) BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — Operating with leaner budgets, the Florida Department... Watch Video.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields