Florida seeks Woman of the Year in Ag nominations
07/14/2014 2:20:33 PMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is seeking nominations for the 2014 Woman... Read more.
BMPs help protect the environment while helping growers succeed
07/14/2014 12:08:41 PMThe Florida legislature passed the 1999 Florida Watershed Restoration Act that gives the Florida Department... Read more.
Vegalab taps three Florida firms as distribution partners
07/11/2014 10:56:57 AMVegalab LLC of West Palm Beach, Fla., has enlisted three Florida-based companies to help distribute... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Netafim to unveil portable drip system
07/08/2014 5:10:35 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA plans to introduce a portable drip irrigation system at the 3i Show—Industry,... Read more.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:04 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:13 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue