Southeastern growers rank pests as top concern
02/20/2014 9:49:06 AMDisease and pest pressures were the top concerns among Southeastern growers last season, and they... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Head of Peace River Valley Citrus Association to retire
02/19/2014 8:12:55 AMBarbara Carlton, who for the past 20 years has served as executive director of the Peace River Valley... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:06 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Florida congressmen discuss citrus greening efforts
02/18/2014 10:19:33 AMTwo south Florida congressmen have started a caucus on citrus greening disease. Rep. Tom Rooney, R-... Read more.
Strawberry picking contest benefits children's charity
02/12/2014 2:26:17 PMThe recent inaugural strawberry picking challenge hosted by Wish Farms not only raised $75,000 for... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice