Sustainability gains momentum in produce industry
01/17/2014 11:08:48 AMApproaches vary from company to company, but, as a whole, the produce industry seems united in its... Read more.
UPDATED: Federal budget deal includes citrus greening funding
01/15/2014 10:13:14 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:30 p.m.) An additional $20 million in funding to combat citrus greening disease... Read more.
USDA official sees citrus greening in Florida visit
01/14/2014 2:45:15 PMDOVER, Fla. — U.S. Department of Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden wanted to learn more... Watch Video.
Potato pests, prices top concerns of potato industry
01/14/2014 10:07:49 AMEarly blight and white mold—and the yield and quality loss due to these and other potato pests—are... Read more.
Southeast grower show tackles Obamacare, food safety
01/14/2014 9:57:20 AMTimely issues including Obamacare and food safety helped draw growers to the Southeast Regional Fruit... Read more.
Florida citrus production continues decline
01/13/2014 2:08:40 PMThe latest forecast shows continuing production declines for nearly all of Florida citrus, with citrus... Read more.
Black Gold Farms’ Gregg Halverson honored for leadership
01/10/2014 9:44:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — The head of a large family-owned potato operation known for his innovation and... Read more.
Deadline nears to sign up for new citrus variety program
01/10/2014 9:55:14 AMFlorida citrus growers have until Jan. 29 if they're interested in signing up to participate in the... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees