Georgia vegetable production running late
05/28/2014 3:26:15 PMLAKE PARK, Ga. — Buyers can expect lower than normal supplies and later-starting volume as Georgia... Watch Video.
SeedWay introduces Butterkin squash
05/28/2014 5:20:53 PMSeedWay LLC plans to release a new squash variety touted for its sweetness and buttery taste. The... Read more.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:49 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Grower input helps steer strawberry sustainability research
05/21/2014 11:14:40 AMGrowers are helping steer a University of Florida research project designed to develop organic strawberry... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race