Hybrid tomatoes beat out older OPs in organic trial
06/23/2014 2:15:12 PMTomato varieties grown under conventional commercial cultivation may not fare as well under organic cultivation. To... Read more.
Revamped website helps connect Florida growers, buyers
06/18/2014 9:34:15 AMA website that connects Florida producers with buyers and consumers has been revamped, making it easier... Read more.
PGR helps slow avocado ripening, lengthening marketability
06/17/2014 4:39:44 PMA commercially available plant growth regulator can keep a Florida avocado hybrid fresh longer, a... Read more.
Grape waste products yield beneficial compounds
06/17/2014 4:24:58 PMOne man's trash is another man's treasure, the old adage goes. By soaking muscadine grape seeds and... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
Florida citrus conference wrestles with disease, labor
06/15/2014 3:42:08 PMBONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — As Florida citrus growers gathered for their 10th industry conference, a... Watch Video.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Florida corn, bean company sells land