Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
Sweet potato varieties increase options
08/21/2014 1:15:17 PMThe majority of sweet potatoes grown in North Carolina are of the covington variety, said George Wooten... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:32 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:28 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
UPDATED: Gladstone Land plans to buy 1,200 more acres
08/18/2014 12:17:25 PMMcLean, Va.-based Gladstone Land Corp. has agreed to purchase five farms totaling 1,226 acres of irrigated... Read more.
Coca-Cola donates another $1.5 million to citrus greening studies
08/14/2014 9:44:13 AMAtlanta-based Coca-Cola Co. has donated an additional $1.5 million to a University of Florida foundation... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks