Grower input helps steer strawberry sustainability research
05/21/2014 11:14:40 AMGrowers are helping steer a University of Florida research project designed to develop organic strawberry... Read more.
2013 organic sales continued at a brisk pace
05/15/2014 10:41:09 AMAlthough organics still remain a small portion of overall food sales, they grew by 12 percent in 2013,... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:01 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
EPA extends comment period on changes to worker protection rule
05/14/2014 3:49:49 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has extended the comment period to Aug. 18 on a proposal to strengthen... Read more.
Florida expecting another strong year of avocados
05/13/2014 11:21:31 AMHOMESTEAD, Fla. — Florida avocado grower-shippers are expecting another normal season with production similar to... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion