Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
07/28/2014 1:10:48 PMThe University of Florida and Florida A&M University's Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Focus Team... Read more.
New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
07/24/2014 4:55:00 AMA new chipping potato variety appears to be more tolerant to heat-induced internal problems as well... Read more.
Sweet potato markets tight heading into harvests
07/22/2014 4:39:57 PMSweet potato prices should stay high until September, when new-crop volume shipments begin. Markets should stay... Read more.
Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
07/18/2014 12:43:19 PMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated another $1.05 million to the National Strawberry Sustainability... Read more.
Florida honors three environmentally friendly operations
07/17/2014 12:46:20 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has awarded three agricultural operations the state's Agricultural-Environmental Leadership Award. They... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
07/16/2014 10:28:08 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Agronomic sales veteran Kenneth Parker is the new executive director of... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue