TKM expands fresh market lettuce production
10/28/2014 5:42:36 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — TKM Bengard Farms LLC, one of the East Coast’s biggest fresh-cut lettuce... Read more.
UPDATED: CIW launches Fair Food logo
10/28/2014 1:38:27 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 30) The Coalition of Immokalee Workers is promoting tomatoes harvested by... Read more.
Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
10/28/2014 11:29:51 AMUniversity of California, Riverside, researchers have identified several odors emitted by citrus plants that potentially... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
Grant focuses on leafy greens best practices
10/23/2014 6:46:04 PMA two-year project will bring participants in the fruit and vegetable supply chain together to determine... Read more.
Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
10/22/2014 2:44:29 PMMack Farms Inc. is increasing its Florida potato and watermelon acreage and expanding into other items... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot