South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
03/10/2014 1:13:32 PMA South Florida high school chemistry teacher who shows students how to power a go-kart with biodiesel... Read more.
Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
03/09/2014 5:20:06 PMJohn Hayes, University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences dean for research, has... Read more.
Tomato shippers look to spring rebound
03/07/2014 12:53:41 PMAs she has with many other commodities this winter, Mother Nature has thrown a wrench in the Florida... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:27 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
UF researchers ID chemicals responsible for sweet strawberries
03/03/2014 11:21:16 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the compounds in strawberries that give the fruit its... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce