Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
Avoid using glufosinate herbicide on pome, stone fruit trees
06/30/2014 11:37:50 AMAs Rely 280 from Bayer CropScience comes off patent, several other glufosinate products are entering... Read more.
U-pick helps augment income, but do your homework first
06/26/2014 1:31:12 PMDavid Hill, owner of Southern Hill Farms near Clermont, Fla., likes to joke about his questionable... Watch Video.
Ag Census: Specialty crops still dominate Florida's ag
06/26/2014 12:18:22 PMSpecialty horticulture accounts for the bulk of Florida's total agricultural products sold, according to figures... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
High lemon prices could go higher
06/26/2014 9:47:07 AMHigh lemon prices show no signs of coming down anytime soon, shippers said. The hot markets could... Watch Video.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Florida corn, bean company sells land