Tomato growers, packers learn to prepare for recalls
09/02/2014 6:51:56 PMNAPLES, Fla. — Food safety practices are important but companies should also be prepared to... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions
08/25/2014 6:18:54 PMArthur B. "Duke" Chadwell received the 2014 John T. Lesley Award for Excellence from the Maitland-based... Read more.
Sweet potato varieties increase options
08/21/2014 1:15:17 PMThe majority of sweet potatoes grown in North Carolina are of the covington variety, said George Wooten... Read more.
Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
08/21/2014 10:49:32 AMEven if a produce item is nutritious, it does no good if preschoolers turn up their noses at it. To... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
- Acreage up, size down for San Luis Valley spuds
- BASF shows off new fungicides at field day
- Syngenta Seeds introduces new seedless watermelon, pollinizer
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Sunshine State promotions focus on TV ads
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California