UF, K-State join on research to cut post-harvest produce losses
06/02/2014 4:41:52 PMResearchers in Kansas and Florida are working together to develop ways to improve the quality and... Read more.
Southeast watermelon deals tight, running late
06/02/2014 12:23:08 PMTRENTON, Fla. — Demand and prices remain higher than normal as a tardy southeastern watermelon... Watch Video.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
The Packer to launch West Coast expo next May
06/02/2014 7:47:50 AMLENEXA, Kan. — Business should be a pleasure next May in Palm Springs, Calif., as The Packer... Watch Video.
Georgia vegetable production running late
05/28/2014 3:26:15 PMLAKE PARK, Ga. — Buyers can expect lower than normal supplies and later-starting volume as Georgia... Watch Video.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:49 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race