Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
03/09/2014 5:20:06 PMJohn Hayes, University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences dean for research, has... Read more.
United Indian River Packers to close
03/07/2014 7:58:18 AMUnited Indian River Packers Inc., one of Florida’s oldest and largest citrus growing and packing... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:27 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
UF researchers ID chemicals responsible for sweet strawberries
03/03/2014 11:21:16 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the compounds in strawberries that give the fruit its... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce