More tomato growers join case against FDA
06/06/2014 2:55:35 PMAdditional tomato growers have joined a lawsuit against the federal government seeking reimbursement for money... Read more.
Georgia vegetable production running late
05/28/2014 3:26:15 PMLAKE PARK, Ga. — Buyers can expect lower than normal supplies and later-starting volume as Georgia... Watch Video.
Project seeks to improve farmers market food safety
05/28/2014 12:23:49 PMResearchers hope to enlist smartphones, tablets and the Web to help farmers market vendors and managers... Read more.
Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
05/28/2014 9:55:34 AMWhen it comes to the differences between local and organic foods, near one-fifth of consumers involved... Read more.
Orange juice sales continue to fall
05/28/2014 9:30:17 AMOrange juice consumption continues to decline, falling 5.2 percent from a year ago during the four... Read more.
USDA to offer crop insurance to specialty crop, organic producers
05/21/2014 12:21:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture will begin a pilot crop insurance program for organic and specialty... Read more.
Grower input helps steer strawberry sustainability research
05/21/2014 11:14:40 AMGrowers are helping steer a University of Florida research project designed to develop organic strawberry... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system