Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:35 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Grower works to breed a better organic sweet corn
06/05/2014 10:34:36 AMA southern Oregon organic sweet corn producer has received a grant to help with developing sweeter... Watch Video.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:11 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Study: no fertilizer effect on salmonella
06/05/2014 9:54:28 AMA study on the effects of nitrogen and potassium fertilizer on post-harvest salmonella levels in tomatoes... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race