Syngenta introduces brassica, carrot seed treatments
03/14/2014 10:31:28 AMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta Crop Protection has introduced seed treatments for brassica and carrots that feature... Read more.
New school lunch rules don't prompt less produce consumption
03/12/2014 8:14:49 AMNew school lunch requirements, launched by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2012, appear to be... Read more.
Florida spring production escapes winter freeze problems
03/11/2014 7:31:23 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — After a winter that saw rough weather cut into supplies, Florida grower-shippers... Read more.
Report: Florida citrus production falls
03/13/2014 7:21:55 AMFlorida citrus production continues to decline. The latest U.S. Department of Agriculture forecast shows losses in... Watch Video.
South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
03/10/2014 1:13:32 PMA South Florida high school chemistry teacher who shows students how to power a go-kart with biodiesel... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce