Women add unique perspectives to firms, say panelists
10/25/2013 11:17:53 AMWomen account for only about one-third of commercially focused positions, such as procurement and risk... Watch Video.
Wood chips can help filter nutrient-laden runoff
10/25/2013 9:05:33 AMA trench filled with wood chips can provide a simple solution to the complex problem caused by agricultural... Read more.
Changing production practices can affect food safety risk
10/25/2013 8:50:50 AMA few small changes in produce production practices can either boost or reduce the risk of Salmonella... Read more.
Shipping tomatoes in corrugated cheaper, study suggests
10/23/2013 4:30:59 PMShipping tomatoes in corrugated boxes can be significantly cheaper than shipping them in reusable plastic... Read more.
Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
10/21/2013 7:24:32 PMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced three seedless watermelon varieties that have classic watermelon... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant