Florida produce convention opens
09/18/2014 11:31:42 AMNAPLES, Fla. — The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association opened its 71st annual convention on... Watch Video.
Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/16/2014 10:30:15 AMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
USDA predicts slightly smaller California navel crop
09/11/2014 11:35:46 AMNavel orange producers in California's Central Valley are expected to harvest 78 million 40-pound boxes... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
UF-led team looks at post-harvest quality tracking system
09/09/2014 10:08:25 AMA group led by University of Florida researchers has developed a tracking system that could change... Read more.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks