Florida Ag Expo highlights production efficiencies
11/05/2014 2:32:22 PMBALM, Fla. — At the Nov. 5 Florida Ag Expo, some of the Sunshine State’s grower-shippers... Watch Video.
University of Florida releases virus-resistant tomato lines
11/05/2014 12:28:49 PMThe University of Florida has released three tomato breeding lines with the hope they will provide... Read more.
Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:17 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
Florida, North Carolina partner on organic strawberry work
11/03/2014 12:44:52 PMThe University of Florida and North Carolina A&T Universities have received a $200,000 from the... Read more.
Sakata launches new Southeastern watermelon plant program
10/30/2014 12:14:45 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has launched a new watermelon plant program for the... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche