Clemson, Florida programs evaluate strawberry fungicide efficacy
10/08/2014 11:41:33 AMThree years ago, Russ Shlagel, owner of Shlagel Farms, Waldorf, Md., thought he was doing the right... Read more.
FFVA saw a busy year on the labor front
10/08/2014 11:16:45 AMThe 2013-2014 season was an extremely busy year for FFVA on all fronts, especially for the Labor Relations... Read more.
Immokalee center moves forward on upgrades and expansion
10/08/2014 11:06:44 AMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Faculty and... Read more.
UF strawberry disease forecast system expands to South Carolina
10/08/2014 10:59:18 AMA strawberry disease prediction system that lets growers know when disease chances are high and they... Read more.
Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/07/2014 3:42:18 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
10/06/2014 4:53:07 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released five citrus rootstocks that show improved tolerance to... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop