University of Florida releases virus-resistant tomato lines
11/05/2014 12:28:49 PMThe University of Florida has released three tomato breeding lines with the hope they will provide... Read more.
Florida citrus season brings higher quality fruit
11/04/2014 6:31:51 PMDUNDEE, Fla. — Compared to last year, this fall is bringing higher quality of Florida citrus... Watch Video.
Diet affects bee sensitivity to pesticides, says study
11/03/2014 1:19:17 PMFeeding honeybees a diet of natural pollen makes them significantly more resistant to pesticides than... Read more.
Florida, North Carolina partner on organic strawberry work
11/03/2014 12:44:52 PMThe University of Florida and North Carolina A&T Universities have received a $200,000 from the... Read more.
Sakata launches new Southeastern watermelon plant program
10/30/2014 12:14:45 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has launched a new watermelon plant program for the... Read more.
Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
10/30/2014 8:53:06 AMA new report based on comments during eight listening sessions concludes that production costs would... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought