Regulators learn of south-state farming issues through FFVA tour
06/06/2014 6:12:52 PMAn impressive roster of scientists, economists and other leaders representing regulatory fields in chemistry, toxicology,... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Melon variety combines flavor with shelf life
06/05/2014 1:19:51 PMSOMERTON, Ariz. — Traditionally, melon breeders have focused on grower traits, such as yields and... Watch Video.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:11 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race