Mechanical citrus harvest is still needed but with less shaking
06/06/2014 6:20:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Ten years... Read more.
Regulators learn of south-state farming issues through FFVA tour
06/06/2014 6:12:52 PMAn impressive roster of scientists, economists and other leaders representing regulatory fields in chemistry, toxicology,... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:35 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Grower works to breed a better organic sweet corn
06/05/2014 10:34:36 AMA southern Oregon organic sweet corn producer has received a grant to help with developing sweeter... Watch Video.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:11 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
- Legislators dispute 'hot goods' provision
- UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Group educates lawmakers on need for organic HLB research
- Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race