Tour helps strengthen California, Florida produce industries
01/28/2014 12:37:36 PMA visit to south Florida production areas helped strengthen relationships between future produce industry leaders... Read more.
University releases Florida crop outlook Web seminars
01/27/2014 6:33:14 PMThe University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences has posted recordings of a... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:58 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
Florida conservation cost-share sign-up deadline extended
01/27/2014 11:09:10 AMCongress has extended the deadline to Feb. 21 for Florida producers to sign up for cost-sharing for... Read more.
Freezes damage south Florida corn, beans
01/24/2014 4:47:55 PMSouth Florida growers are recovering from late January freezes that are increasing prices for sweet... Read more.
Microgreens pack a big nutritional punch, say researchers
01/23/2014 10:16:05 AMMicrogreens—plants with only two true leaves—pack a nutritional punch, according to a recent U.S. Department... Read more.
To succeed, match farmers market offerings to the clientele
01/22/2014 12:00:25 PMTo succeed in the increasingly crowded farmers market scene, you need products that stand out and... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- Researchers say GMO citrus trees could combat greening
- Genetically modified HLB-resistant citrus trees move to field trials
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees