Florida peaches could yield small profit 3 years after planting
01/29/2014 12:26:54 PMWith many Florida growers looking at citrus alternatives, some may wonder about the profitability of... Read more.
Florida freezes tighten corn, bean supplies
01/29/2014 12:39:05 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — Freezes in Florida will limit sweet corn and green bean production from... Watch Video.
Algorithm may more accurately predict preharvest citrus yields
01/28/2014 12:24:32 PMObtaining a picture of how much citrus fruit is on trees may become more accurate if a field trial... Read more.
Tour helps strengthen California, Florida produce industries
01/28/2014 12:37:36 PMA visit to south Florida production areas helped strengthen relationships between future produce industry leaders... Read more.
University releases Florida crop outlook Web seminars
01/27/2014 6:33:14 PMThe University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences has posted recordings of a... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:58 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
Florida conservation cost-share sign-up deadline extended
01/27/2014 11:09:10 AMCongress has extended the deadline to Feb. 21 for Florida producers to sign up for cost-sharing for... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees