Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/11/2014 2:59:32 PMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:53 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Industry mourns loss of SEPC leader
08/11/2014 10:49:49 AMRUSKIN, Fla. — Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, was remember as... Read more.
Organic grower to receive award
08/07/2014 4:24:43 PMMarty Mesh, executive director of Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, will be honored next... Read more.
Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:44:43 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed