Case IH introduces orchard-vineyard tractor
02/10/2014 11:24:20 AMRacine, Wis.- based Case IH, long known for making large, high-horsepower tractors, has introduced a... Read more.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
Cold slows Florida strawberry harvest
02/04/2014 8:37:05 AMThe recent spate of cold weather has slowed Florida strawberry production. In early February, prices remain... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:41 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Citrus greening takes a bite out of Florida grapefruit crop
01/31/2014 4:04:02 PMFORT PIERCE, Fla. — Florida grapefruit production numbers are showing the effects of citrus greening... Watch Video.
Florida peaches could yield small profit 3 years after planting
01/29/2014 12:26:54 PMWith many Florida growers looking at citrus alternatives, some may wonder about the profitability of... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees