Laurel wilt fight continues
08/01/2014 10:37:32 AMAs Florida’s avocado harvesting begins to enter the back half of the season, the industry is... Read more.
Sign up for upcoming Fast Track citrus variety meetings
07/31/2014 3:04:31 PMFlorida citrus growers who want to get a head start on new fresh-market varieties can learn more about... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
07/31/2014 1:08:53 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
Group educates lawmakers on need for organic HLB research
07/30/2014 10:34:45 AMThe organic industry took to Capitol Hill to educate staff members from more than a dozen congressional... Read more.
Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
07/28/2014 1:10:48 PMThe University of Florida and Florida A&M University's Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Focus Team... Read more.
New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
07/24/2014 4:55:00 AMA new chipping potato variety appears to be more tolerant to heat-induced internal problems as well... Read more.
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions