Court dismisses tomato growers’ case against FDA; appeal planned
09/22/2014 12:19:37 PMU.S. tomato growers plan to appeal the dismissal of a case against the government for lost sales in... Watch Video.
Spud and citrus production down, value up
09/19/2014 11:42:15 AMU.S. potato and citrus production fell in the 2013-14 season, but the values of both crops increased,... Read more.
FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
09/19/2014 10:44:35 AMNAPLES, Fla. — Meeting ahead of the start of their fall production, Florida’s leading grower-shippers... Watch Video.
Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
09/18/2014 9:59:39 AMProduction of budded citrus trees in nurseries, an indicator of future citrus production, inched up... Read more.
UPDATED: FFVA joins Fresh from Florida retail program
09/18/2014 9:13:31 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Sept. 18) NAPLES, Fla. — During the Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s annual... Watch Video.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand