Challenges test Florida growers
11/07/2013 5:44:55 PMFor related coverage, see Urban encroachment, communication challenges test growers BALM, Fla. — Florida’s produce... Watch Video.
Bayer entering fruits and vegetables arena
11/07/2013 5:19:04 AMBayer CropScience is expanding into produce. The Research Triangle, N.C.-based company has created a business unit... Read more.
UF researchers work to develop organic strawberry growing methods
11/06/2013 3:47:48 PMA group of University of Florida researchers wants to develop new organic and sustainable growing... Read more.
Project looks to predict strawberry shelf life, reduce waste
11/06/2013 3:33:02 PMMost retailers use a first-in, first-out system to rotate produce put out on display. But over the... Read more.
More citrus black spot found in Florida
11/01/2013 7:20:04 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has confirmed citrus black spot has been... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts