Plant pathologist to head USDA's unified multi-agency HLB group
02/11/2014 12:16:56 PMMary Palm, a U.S. Department of Agriculture plant pathologist based in Riverdale, Md., has been chosen... Read more.
Watermelon board seeking members
02/11/2014 11:58:30 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is looking to fill 13 open seats on the National Watermelon Promotion... Read more.
Good weather kicks off Southern California strawberry season
02/11/2014 10:03:37 AMAn exceptionally mild early winter in California along with sluggish production out of Florida in... Watch Video.
Case IH introduces orchard-vineyard tractor
02/10/2014 11:24:20 AMRacine, Wis.- based Case IH, long known for making large, high-horsepower tractors, has introduced a... Read more.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
Florida packing lighter cabbage volume
02/04/2014 2:47:22 PMWIMAUMA, Fla. — Florida’s winter cabbage deal is running a little behind this season. A cooler... Watch Video.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:41 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees