Florida citrus conference wrestles with disease, labor
06/15/2014 3:42:08 PMBONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — As Florida citrus growers gathered for their 10th industry conference, a... Watch Video.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida Department of Citrus reorganizes
06/11/2014 2:51:44 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 6:10 p.m.) BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — Operating with leaner budgets, the Florida Department... Watch Video.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Mechanical citrus harvest is still needed but with less shaking
06/06/2014 6:20:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Ten years... Read more.
Regulators learn of south-state farming issues through FFVA tour
06/06/2014 6:12:52 PMAn impressive roster of scientists, economists and other leaders representing regulatory fields in chemistry, toxicology,... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race