Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
08/11/2014 4:04:26 PMUntil recently, growers who wanted to dispose of used plastic mulch or drip tape in an environmentally... Read more.
Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/11/2014 2:59:32 PMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
08/11/2014 1:00:09 PMPortland, Maine-based EnviroLogix Inc. has introduced a test that can be performed in the field in... Read more.
Food safety focus of water report
08/08/2014 5:19:09 PMThe Produce Marketing Association and Western Growers Association partnered with the Center for Produce Safety... Read more.
Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:44:43 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue