Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami
10/01/2014 1:21:34 PMThe spread of a large African mollusk in south Florida that eats plants and even house stucco appears... Read more.
Land farmed by Wish Farms bought
09/30/2014 5:40:14 PMLand farmed by Plant City, Fla.-based Wish Farms has been bought by a real estate investment trust,... Read more.
UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
09/30/2014 11:15:46 AMThe University of Florida has named Michael Rogers as the interim director of the Citrus Research... Read more.
SEPC pays tribute to Vorhees
09/26/2014 10:23:57 AMYOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — The Southeast Produce Council opened its fall conference with high attendance... Read more.
Citrus World commits $10 million to planting orange groves
09/23/2014 10:18:07 AMThe board of directors of Lake Wales, Fla.-based Citrus World Inc. recently approved spending $10... Read more.
UPDATED: Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
09/22/2014 5:50:43 PMJackie Burns, director of the University of Florida' Citrus Research and Education Center in Lake... Read more.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks