Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:10 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
08/05/2014 3:51:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Aug. 7) PLANT CITY, Fla. —The Florida Strawberry Growers Association officially has a... Watch Video.
Flavor drives blueberry purchases, survey finds
08/05/2014 12:12:34 PMFlavor reigns supreme for blueberry shoppers, sending a message that fruit consumers value taste the... Read more.
Seasonal factors can affect phosphorus leaching in vegetables
08/04/2014 3:33:16 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus (P)... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative