Grape waste products yield beneficial compounds
06/17/2014 4:24:58 PMOne man's trash is another man's treasure, the old adage goes. By soaking muscadine grape seeds and... Read more.
Florida packs record corn in May
06/17/2014 4:40:58 PMFor the second consecutive year, shipments of Sunshine Sweet-branded corn reached record levels. Though Florida’s spring... Watch Video.
EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
Florida to open new citrus germplasm repository
06/16/2014 11:25:29 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services will open the new Florida Citrus Repository... Read more.
Florida citrus conference wrestles with disease, labor
06/15/2014 3:42:08 PMBONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — As Florida citrus growers gathered for their 10th industry conference, a... Watch Video.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system