Fresh from Florida promotion program may expand TV ads
11/07/2013 5:43:08 PMFollowing successful spring television promotions, Fresh from Florida enters its 15th year of promoting the... Read more.
Challenges test Florida growers
11/07/2013 5:44:55 PMFor related coverage, see Urban encroachment, communication challenges test growers BALM, Fla. — Florida’s produce... Watch Video.
UF researchers work to develop organic strawberry growing methods
11/06/2013 3:47:48 PMA group of University of Florida researchers wants to develop new organic and sustainable growing... Read more.
Project looks to predict strawberry shelf life, reduce waste
11/06/2013 3:33:02 PMMost retailers use a first-in, first-out system to rotate produce put out on display. But over the... Read more.
LGMA food safety metrics updated
11/04/2013 12:38:33 PMThe growers whose crops make salads possible are in the process of implementing new food safety metrics... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant