Florida woman named National Watermelon Queen
02/24/2014 7:53:35 AMSAVANNAH, Ga. – A convention celebrating milestones – the 100th anniversary of the National Watermelon... Watch Video.
USDA affirms need to fight citrus greening to Florida growers
02/21/2014 3:32:19 PMLAKELAND, Fla. — Florida citrus growers received additional support in the fight to save their... Watch Video.
Southeastern growers rank pests as top concern
02/20/2014 9:49:06 AMDisease and pest pressures were the top concerns among Southeastern growers last season, and they... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
High sweet potato prices should go higher
02/24/2014 5:39:39 PMA lighter 2013 crop has generated robust demand for U.S. sweet potatoes, and prices will likely rise... Read more.
Head of Peace River Valley Citrus Association to retire
02/19/2014 8:12:55 AMBarbara Carlton, who for the past 20 years has served as executive director of the Peace River Valley... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:06 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees