U-pick helps augment income, but do your homework first
06/26/2014 1:31:12 PMDavid Hill, owner of Southern Hill Farms near Clermont, Fla., likes to joke about his questionable... Watch Video.
Ag Census: Specialty crops still dominate Florida's ag
06/26/2014 12:18:22 PMSpecialty horticulture accounts for the bulk of Florida's total agricultural products sold, according to figures... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
High lemon prices could go higher
06/26/2014 9:47:07 AMHigh lemon prices show no signs of coming down anytime soon, shippers said. The hot markets could... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Indian River citrus packers merging
06/23/2014 5:31:17 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, June 25) An operating merger between two Indian River citrus companies could make... Read more.
Hybrid tomatoes beat out older OPs in organic trial
06/23/2014 2:15:12 PMTomato varieties grown under conventional commercial cultivation may not fare as well under organic cultivation. To... Read more.
Revamped website helps connect Florida growers, buyers
06/18/2014 9:34:15 AMA website that connects Florida producers with buyers and consumers has been revamped, making it easier... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion