Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
08/11/2014 1:00:09 PMPortland, Maine-based EnviroLogix Inc. has introduced a test that can be performed in the field in... Read more.
Industry mourns loss of SEPC leader
08/11/2014 10:49:49 AMRUSKIN, Fla. — Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, was remember as... Read more.
Organic grower to receive award
08/07/2014 4:24:43 PMMarty Mesh, executive director of Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, will be honored next... Read more.
Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:44:43 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
Mixons planning to depart Dole
08/07/2014 11:45:53 AMThe Mixon brothers are planning to leave Dole. Keith Mixon, president of Dole Berry Co. LLC, Watsonville,... Read more.
Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century