Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/07/2014 3:42:18 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
10/06/2014 4:53:07 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released five citrus rootstocks that show improved tolerance to... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Purdue to lead organic tomato research project
10/02/2014 10:51:33 AMA multi-institutional group has received a $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management