University of Florida launches improved MarketMaker site
12/10/2014 2:11:38 PMThe University of Florida offers two free online marketing tools—MarketMaker and Food Connect—to help the... Read more.
Florida orange, grapefruit forecast remains unchanged this month
12/10/2014 12:01:18 PMThe Florida citrus forecast for most major varieties remains unchanged in December, good news for... Read more.
Web broadcast focuses on high-tunnel tomato diseases
12/10/2014 9:14:09 AMHigh tunnels offer weather protection and can extend a tomato season, but diseases may remain a concern. Focus... Read more.
Web seminars focus on spud sprout control, root lesion nematode
12/09/2014 11:10:36 AMThe Plant Management Network has launched two new Focus on Potato Web seminars: sprout control and... Read more.
Pilot allows schools in 8 states to buy directly from producers
12/09/2014 10:46:56 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has chosen eight states to participate in a pilot program to procure... Read more.
USDA citrus disease subcommittee meets on research agenda
12/09/2014 10:39:36 AMSetting 2015 research priorities to combat citrus greening disease, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s citrus... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production