Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:18 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Florida entering bigger fall tomato season shipments
11/18/2013 3:30:34 PMRUSKIN, Fla. — After a slow start, Florida’s fall tomato volume is beginning to increase. The... Watch Video.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Hello, Halos: citrus hits store shelves
11/11/2013 3:43:33 PMPromotable volumes of Wonderful Halos from Paramount Citrus are now available at retailers as the... Read more.
Growers anticipate normal Florida fall tomato deal
11/11/2013 3:44:14 PMRUSKIN, Fla. — Florida’s fall tomato deal is shaping up as a typical one. In mid-October,... Read more.
Florida orange estimates drop to post-freeze level
11/08/2013 4:32:46 PMThe season’s first official Florida citrus forecast shows declines in orange and grapefruit production, but... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant