Florida tomato growers get 'fresh' with partnership
09/03/2014 2:49:51 PMNAPLES, Fla.—The Maitland-based Florida Tomato Committee has partnered with the state-run Fresh From Florida program. What... Read more.
Tomato growers, packers learn to prepare for recalls
09/02/2014 6:51:56 PMNAPLES, Fla. — Food safety practices are important but companies should also be prepared to... Watch Video.
Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
09/01/2014 6:52:25 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto has released the Dixie Red hybrid tomato variety that has larger fruit, better... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions
08/25/2014 6:18:54 PMArthur B. "Duke" Chadwell received the 2014 John T. Lesley Award for Excellence from the Maitland-based... Read more.
Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
08/22/2014 4:16:38 PMRuskin, Fla.-based Kennco Manufacturing Inc. has introduced three models of Bigfoot Balers that will compress... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue