Letter: Florida citrus game has changed
02/28/2014 10:00:25 AMTell it to The Packer | Letter to the Editor Marty McKenna, president and owner, McKenna & Associates... Read more.
Citrus industry fights for survival
02/27/2014 9:14:07 AMArlington, Va. — The citrus industry and the U.S. Department of Agriculture are uniting to defeat... Read more.
Florida strawberry growers’ Ted Campbell plans retirement
02/25/2014 1:21:19 PMTed Campbell, longtime leader of the Florida Strawberry Growers Association, is planning to retire this... Read more.
USDA affirms need to fight citrus greening to Florida growers
02/21/2014 3:32:19 PMLAKELAND, Fla. — Florida citrus growers received additional support in the fight to save their... Watch Video.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees