Florida, North Carolina partner on organic strawberry work
11/03/2014 12:44:52 PMThe University of Florida and North Carolina A&T Universities have received a $200,000 from the... Read more.
Sakata launches new Southeastern watermelon plant program
10/30/2014 12:14:45 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has launched a new watermelon plant program for the... Read more.
Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
UPDATED: CIW launches Fair Food logo
10/28/2014 1:38:27 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 30) The Coalition of Immokalee Workers is promoting tomatoes harvested by... Read more.
Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
10/28/2014 11:29:51 AMUniversity of California, Riverside, researchers have identified several odors emitted by citrus plants that potentially... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami