Immokalee center moves forward on upgrades and expansion
10/08/2014 11:06:44 AMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Faculty and... Read more.
UF strawberry disease forecast system expands to South Carolina
10/08/2014 10:59:18 AMA strawberry disease prediction system that lets growers know when disease chances are high and they... Read more.
Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/07/2014 3:42:18 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
10/06/2014 4:53:07 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released five citrus rootstocks that show improved tolerance to... Read more.
USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks