Tomato shippers look to spring rebound
03/07/2014 12:53:41 PMAs she has with many other commodities this winter, Mother Nature has thrown a wrench in the Florida... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:27 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
UF researchers ID chemicals responsible for sweet strawberries
03/03/2014 11:21:16 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the compounds in strawberries that give the fruit its... Read more.
Favorable blueberry season expected in Southeast
03/03/2014 1:01:35 PMThe spring is shaping up to be another strong season for southeastern blueberries. Florida kicks off... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
- Whole Foods to ban use of biosolids on produce