MBG opens Georgia blueberry facility
07/23/2014 12:44:36 PMMBG Marketing has opened a new blueberry facility in Georgia. Grand Junction, Mich.-based MBG had a... Read more.
Sweet potato markets tight heading into harvests
07/22/2014 4:39:57 PMSweet potato prices should stay high until September, when new-crop volume shipments begin. Markets should stay... Read more.
Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
07/18/2014 12:43:19 PMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated another $1.05 million to the National Strawberry Sustainability... Read more.
Florida honors three environmentally friendly operations
07/17/2014 12:46:20 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has awarded three agricultural operations the state's Agricultural-Environmental Leadership Award. They... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers choose new leader
07/16/2014 10:28:08 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Agronomic sales veteran Kenneth Parker is the new executive director of... Read more.
Florida seeks Woman of the Year in Ag nominations
07/14/2014 2:20:33 PMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is seeking nominations for the 2014 Woman... Read more.
BMPs help protect the environment while helping growers succeed
07/14/2014 12:08:41 PMThe Florida legislature passed the 1999 Florida Watershed Restoration Act that gives the Florida Department... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race