Grant focuses on leafy greens best practices
10/23/2014 6:46:04 PMA two-year project will bring participants in the fruit and vegetable supply chain together to determine... Read more.
Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
10/22/2014 2:44:29 PMMack Farms Inc. is increasing its Florida potato and watermelon acreage and expanding into other items... Read more.
Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
10/22/2014 2:32:35 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Southern Corporate Packers Inc., is increasing acreage, growing some new items and... Watch Video.
Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
10/17/2014 3:37:39 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — After finishing a four-day, 275-mile ride, cyclist Raina Nelson was overwhelmed with... Watch Video.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat