BMPs help protect the environment while helping growers succeed
07/14/2014 12:08:41 PMThe Florida legislature passed the 1999 Florida Watershed Restoration Act that gives the Florida Department... Read more.
End-of-season Florida citrus forecast inches up
07/11/2014 12:03:31 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture issued its last Florida citrus crop estimate of the 2013-14 season,... Read more.
Vegalab taps three Florida firms as distribution partners
07/11/2014 10:56:57 AMVegalab LLC of West Palm Beach, Fla., has enlisted three Florida-based companies to help distribute... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:04 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:13 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race