UPDATED: Florida Department of Citrus reorganizes
06/11/2014 2:51:44 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 6:10 p.m.) BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — Operating with leaner budgets, the Florida Department... Watch Video.
Florida orange estimate continues to shrink
06/11/2014 1:43:50 PMAs anticipated by many within the Florida citrus industry, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's June... Read more.
Scientists trace citrus to Asia; knowledge could aid breeding
06/10/2014 12:52:45 PMA group of international researchers led by University of Florida's Fred Gmitter has traced the orange... Read more.
Mechanical citrus harvest is still needed but with less shaking
06/06/2014 6:20:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Ten years... Read more.
Regulators learn of south-state farming issues through FFVA tour
06/06/2014 6:12:52 PMAn impressive roster of scientists, economists and other leaders representing regulatory fields in chemistry, toxicology,... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:25 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations