Coca-Cola donates another $1.5 million to citrus greening studies
08/14/2014 9:44:13 AMAtlanta-based Coca-Cola Co. has donated an additional $1.5 million to a University of Florida foundation... Read more.
Flavor takes center stage at Sakata
08/14/2014 9:19:21 AMWOODLAND, Calif. — Talk to most of the product managers and breeders of Sakata Seed America... Watch Video.
Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
08/11/2014 4:04:26 PMUntil recently, growers who wanted to dispose of used plastic mulch or drip tape in an environmentally... Read more.
Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/11/2014 2:59:32 PMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
08/11/2014 1:00:09 PMPortland, Maine-based EnviroLogix Inc. has introduced a test that can be performed in the field in... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat