Researcher explores banana production in Georgia
01/02/2014 9:09:14 AMA University of Georgia economist has gone bananas for the potential to raise the yellow-skinned crop... Read more.
Growers support Florida tomato assessment increase
12/30/2013 7:52:29 AMAssessment rates funding the Florida Tomato Committee would increase more than 50% if a proposal published... Read more.
UF recognizes two Hendry County Extension agents
12/26/2013 1:39:54 PMThe University of Florida has recognized several county Extension agents or state Extension specialists, including... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
Southern drought takes toll on this year's pecan crop
12/16/2013 12:44:11 PMBe prepared for sticker shock if you traditionally buy or bake pecan pies for the holidays. One Maryland... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees