Strawberry picking contest benefits children's charity
02/12/2014 2:26:17 PMThe recent inaugural strawberry picking challenge hosted by Wish Farms not only raised $75,000 for... Read more.
Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
02/12/2014 10:09:49 AMMississippi's farmers and beekeepers are working together to protect the state's pollinators through development of... Read more.
Former citrus researcher to hold endowed pistachio chair
02/11/2014 5:21:46 PMTim Spann, formerly with the University of Florida's Citrus Research and Education Center, Lake Alfred,... Read more.
Plant pathologist to head USDA's unified multi-agency HLB group
02/11/2014 12:16:56 PMMary Palm, a U.S. Department of Agriculture plant pathologist based in Riverdale, Md., has been chosen... Read more.
Good weather kicks off Southern California strawberry season
02/11/2014 10:03:37 AMAn exceptionally mild early winter in California along with sluggish production out of Florida in... Watch Video.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce