UF releases two fresh-market citrus varieties
04/30/2014 10:12:47 AMThe University of Florida has released two citrus cultivars—UF 711 and RBB 7-34—for the fresh... Read more.
Demand low as Florida ships high corn volume
04/29/2014 1:14:34 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — At the height of supplies, Florida sweet corn growers are bringing large... Watch Video.
Festival draws sweet corn lovers
04/28/2014 10:18:22 AMWEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The 14th Sweet Corn Fiesta brought lots of sun and many visitors to... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:00:58 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
Florida shipping peaches, Georgia to see later season start
04/25/2014 10:16:35 AMDUNDEE, Fla. — Florida’s peach harvest could run into late May, which might help with... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race