Georgia pecan breeder works on scab-resistant cultivar
01/06/2014 8:23:41 AMUniversity of Georgia breeders are trying to develop a pecan variety resistant to the fungal disease,... Read more.
Pecan industry set for big growth, eyes India
01/06/2014 7:31:26 AMThe booming U.S. pecan industry continues to ship more to China and other markets, and now is setting... Read more.
Researcher explores banana production in Georgia
01/02/2014 9:09:14 AMA University of Georgia economist has gone bananas for the potential to raise the yellow-skinned crop... Read more.
Growers support Florida tomato assessment increase
12/30/2013 7:52:29 AMAssessment rates funding the Florida Tomato Committee would increase more than 50% if a proposal published... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on whiteflies, tomato virus
12/27/2013 5:35:00 AMYou can learn more about whiteflies and tomato yellow leaf curl virus in Florida from the comfort... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees