Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:44:43 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
Mixons planning to depart Dole
08/07/2014 11:45:53 AMThe Mixon brothers are planning to leave Dole. Keith Mixon, president of Dole Berry Co. LLC, Watsonville,... Read more.
Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
FFVA makes two staff changes
08/06/2014 1:33:54 PMIf you've ever dealt with the Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association, there's a good chance you... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:10 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks