Growers, packers and shippers will still pay a separate fee for each different audit report, depending on what a buyer requests, Gaffney said.
Florida tomato growers look to harmonized audits
09/04/2013 10:10:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations