EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
09/12/2014 7:58:49 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nimitz nematicide from Raleigh, N.C.-based Adama for use on... Read more.
USDA predicts slightly smaller California navel crop
09/11/2014 11:35:46 AMNavel orange producers in California's Central Valley are expected to harvest 78 million 40-pound boxes... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
UF-led team looks at post-harvest quality tracking system
09/09/2014 10:08:25 AMA group led by University of Florida researchers has developed a tracking system that could change... Read more.
UF recognizes citrus Extension educational efforts
09/05/2014 1:21:30 PMTwo University of Florida Extension efforts that help educate citrus growers have been recognized with... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue