Sakata launches new Southeastern watermelon plant program
10/30/2014 12:14:45 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has launched a new watermelon plant program for the... Read more.
Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
10/30/2014 8:53:06 AMA new report based on comments during eight listening sessions concludes that production costs would... Read more.
TKM expands fresh market lettuce production
10/28/2014 5:42:36 PMBELLE GLADE, Fla. — TKM Bengard Farms LLC, one of the East Coast’s biggest fresh-cut lettuce... Read more.
Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
10/28/2014 11:29:51 AMUniversity of California, Riverside, researchers have identified several odors emitted by citrus plants that potentially... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 12:02:35 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
USDA awards $10 million grant for fruit improvement research
10/27/2014 10:58:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a group of scientists from 14 universities, including... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat