Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
12/06/2013 6:00:00 AMOutside of the economy and health care, food safety ranks as one of the top concerns among Floridians. Those... Read more.
Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:25 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:14 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Florida battles Mexican strawberries
12/02/2013 10:59:46 PMAs Florida’s strawberry season ramps up production, the state’s grower-shippers are considering how they can... Read more.
Feds get delay in tomato growers' case
11/29/2013 7:43:49 PMThe U.S. Justice Department says this fall's government shutdown is partly to blame for a delay in... Read more.
Greg Nuessley named interim head of UF Everglades center
11/27/2013 2:46:18 PMGregg Nuessly, a professor of entomology and nematology at the University of Florida's Everglades Research... Read more.
Florida grapefruit rebounding from lackluster 2012-13 season
11/26/2013 4:59:31 PMVERO BEACH, Fla. — Grower-shippers say the season is bringing a typical year for grapefruit... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant