Grafted blueberry trees could enhance mechanical harvesting
12/09/2013 6:10:00 AMBlueberry production costs may be reduced if the fruit were to grow on trees rather than bushes. Wei... Read more.
Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
12/06/2013 6:00:00 AMOutside of the economy and health care, food safety ranks as one of the top concerns among Floridians. Those... Read more.
Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
12/04/2013 8:40:14 AMAlthough many consumers may believe that fresh produce contains more nutrients than frozen, a University... Read more.
Citrus canker confirmed in North Florida
11/29/2013 7:47:54 PMCitrus canker, which is entrenched in Florida's main citrus-producing region, has for the first time... Read more.
Greg Nuessley named interim head of UF Everglades center
11/27/2013 2:46:18 PMGregg Nuessly, a professor of entomology and nematology at the University of Florida's Everglades Research... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Five Crowns installs massive solar power array
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant