Calvin Arnold named to head UF's Immokalee center
03/10/2014 10:20:05 PMCalvin Arnold, director of the Agricultural Research Service Research Center in Fort Pierce, Fla., has... Read more.
South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
03/10/2014 1:13:32 PMA South Florida high school chemistry teacher who shows students how to power a go-kart with biodiesel... Read more.
Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
03/09/2014 5:20:06 PMJohn Hayes, University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences dean for research, has... Read more.
United Indian River Packers to close
03/07/2014 7:58:18 AMUnited Indian River Packers Inc., one of Florida’s oldest and largest citrus growing and packing... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 1:30:27 PMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:53 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees