Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
10/21/2014 4:54:58 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Plant City, Fla.-based Wish Farms plans to double its blueberry volume this... Read more.
Wholesum, Wish Farms win sensory contest
10/21/2014 10:20:17 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — The children and buyers have spoken through their votes at the Produce Marketing... Watch Video.
Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
10/16/2014 7:43:58 PMHeavy rains in Florida and an early end to California deals should keep tomato markets very strong... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 2:45:19 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
10/14/2014 10:52:14 AMFlorida127, a strawberry variety released by the University of Florida in 2013, has been branded as... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order