LGMA food safety metrics updated
11/04/2013 12:38:32 PMThe growers whose crops make salads possible are in the process of implementing new food safety metrics... Read more.
More citrus black spot found in Florida
11/01/2013 7:20:04 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has confirmed citrus black spot has been... Read more.
Organics shoppers consume more greens, research finds
10/31/2013 8:02:26 PMConsumers of organic salad greens eat them 22 times per month compared to 12 for consumers of conventionally... Read more.
NPC releases potato-specific food safety guide
10/30/2013 10:06:47 AMThe National Potato Council has released commodity-specific food safety guidelines for the potato industry. The... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure