Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
09/22/2014 4:06:03 PMMike Roberts has been promoted to general manager of the Frostproof, Fla.-based Griffin Fertilizer Co.... Read more.
Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
09/22/2014 3:45:02 PM%The California wine industry will continue to hold its own in the global marketplace despite shifts... Read more.
Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
09/22/2014 3:04:53 PMFor details on the other four revised rule proposals, please see "UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce... Read more.
Court dismisses tomato growers’ case against FDA; appeal planned
09/22/2014 12:19:37 PMU.S. tomato growers plan to appeal the dismissal of a case against the government for lost sales in... Watch Video.
Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
09/19/2014 4:06:41 PMAlthough herbicide-resistant weeds have captured headlines in many trade publications the past few years, another... Read more.
California implements new olive oil standards
09/19/2014 12:12:54 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has adopted new olive oil standards that are designed... Read more.
FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
09/19/2014 10:44:35 AMNAPLES, Fla. — Meeting ahead of the start of their fall production, Florida’s leading grower-shippers... Watch Video.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks