Seasonal factors can affect phosphorus leaching in vegetables
08/04/2014 3:33:16 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Phosphorus (P)... Read more.
FFVA provides collective voice for specialty crop industry
08/04/2014 3:06:38 PMHeading into the end of the spring season, FFVA is wrapping up an incredibly busy year. As always,... Read more.
Yeast-sugar lures more spotted wing flies than cider vinegar
08/01/2014 12:29:36 PMA University of Florida study found that a yeast-sugar-water mixture lures spotted wing drosophila flies... Read more.
Laurel wilt fight continues
08/01/2014 10:37:32 AMAs Florida’s avocado harvesting begins to enter the back half of the season, the industry is... Read more.
Sign up for upcoming Fast Track citrus variety meetings
07/31/2014 3:04:31 PMFlorida citrus growers who want to get a head start on new fresh-market varieties can learn more about... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations