Good weather kicks off Southern California strawberry season
02/11/2014 10:03:36 AMAn exceptionally mild early winter in California along with sluggish production out of Florida in... Watch Video.
UPDATED: California 2013 grape crush sets a new record
02/10/2014 3:09:28 PMCalifornia crushed a record 4.685 million tons of grapes in 2013, up 7 percent from the previous record... Read more.
California avocado group hosts inaugural field day at its grove
02/07/2014 3:18:02 PMMore than 100 avocado growers and industry representatives attended the inaugural field day, Jan. 23,... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
Two workers pursue class action against Gerawan Farming
02/17/2014 12:15:34 PMOwners of Gerawan Farming Inc. say claims in a federal lawsuit that the family owned grower-shipper... Read more.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:05 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees