High lemon prices could go higher
06/26/2014 9:47:07 AMHigh lemon prices show no signs of coming down anytime soon, shippers said. The hot markets could... Watch Video.
California woes push 2014 cherry production down
06/26/2014 9:46:38 AMA big dip in California production should push U.S. sweet cherry production down 2% in 2014. About... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
California prune acreage trends down, prices up
06/23/2014 9:05:13 PMThe trend of removing Sacramento Valley prune orchards for more profitable nut crops continues, but... Read more.
Hybrid tomatoes beat out older OPs in organic trial
06/23/2014 2:15:12 PMTomato varieties grown under conventional commercial cultivation may not fare as well under organic cultivation. To... Read more.
USDA gives $8 million to enhance Midwest bee habitat
06/22/2014 6:51:49 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $8 million to help bolster honeybee habitat in Michigan,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion