Citrus growers cope with drought
10/24/2014 4:47:47 PMBesides the usual challenges associated with producing a viable citrus crop, California growers this season... Read more.
Three-pronged program attacks HLB
10/24/2014 4:47:21 PMCalifornia’s citrus industry has partnered with state and federal authorities to put together a three-pronged... Read more.
SF produce mart celebrates new building
10/23/2014 5:45:24 PMMore than 150 produce merchants, city leaders and community members joined to celebrate the completion... Read more.
California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:50 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
Zebra chip group honored for research
10/23/2014 2:25:59 PMA multi-state research effort into zebra chip led by Texas A&M AgriLife Research was recognized... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- New melon disease turns up in seed-production fields