Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Index Fresh to host avocado irrigation seminars
08/06/2014 11:09:47 AMIndex Fresh will host three avocado grower seminars on irrigation management in Southern California in... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:10 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida strawberry growers welcome new leader
08/05/2014 3:51:59 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Aug. 7) PLANT CITY, Fla. —The Florida Strawberry Growers Association officially has a... Watch Video.
Baloian Farms patriarch dies at age 92
08/05/2014 3:51:22 PMEd Baloian, chairman of the board of Baloian Farms, Fresno, Calif., died Aug. 2 at the age of 92. Despite... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century