Oregon bee deaths prompt pesticide restrictions
06/26/2014 5:38:31 PMOnce again, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has issued temporary rules to protect bees and other... Read more.
U-pick helps augment income, but do your homework first
06/26/2014 1:31:12 PMDavid Hill, owner of Southern Hill Farms near Clermont, Fla., likes to joke about his questionable... Watch Video.
Ag Census: Specialty crops still dominate Florida's ag
06/26/2014 12:18:22 PMSpecialty horticulture accounts for the bulk of Florida's total agricultural products sold, according to figures... Read more.
Disposable gown comes in two new colors
06/26/2014 10:24:08 AMRantoul, Ill.-based PolyConversions Inc. has introduced two new colors to its line of PolyWear gowns—red... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
Cornell reorganizes plant sciences, safety programs
06/26/2014 9:46:09 AMThe new School of Integrative Plant Science at Cornell University should boost food safety research... Read more.
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
- CORRECTED: Suck those bugs right out of the soil
- Fresno Food Expo offers fresh opportunities
- New fumigant, fumigant blend buoy optimism
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race