Los Angeles County Medfly finds prompt quarantine
03/24/2014 11:52:04 AMThe discovery of several Mediterranean fruit fly adults and larvae in Los Angeles County has prompted... Read more.
Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
Follow this roadmap for a successful media interview
03/21/2014 11:04:09 AMLast month, I devoted this space to the topic of preparing for a media interview. It’s important... Read more.
Web tool helps calculate your water footprint
03/21/2014 10:38:35 AMWith an increasing number of buyers requesting sustainability reports from suppliers, how can you accurately... Read more.
UPDATED: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry
03/21/2014 9:49:59 AMRelated content: Potato outlook isn't good. (UPDATED March 21) The Mexican government has published a long-sought... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 2:39:36 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
03/20/2014 1:41:26 PMCalifornia's tourism and agriculture industries are partnering on a new marketing campaign touting the state... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce