Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
08/27/2014 7:14:51 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA has joined with Hastings, Neb.-based T-L Irrigation to offer a hybrid... Read more.
California registers biological insecticide
08/27/2014 11:20:41 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Venerate biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone... Read more.
USDA doesn’t find drought price effect yet
08/27/2014 3:08:26 PMThe California drought still hasn’t had a major effect on consumer-level fruit and vegetable prices,... Read more.
Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions
08/25/2014 6:18:54 PMArthur B. "Duke" Chadwell received the 2014 John T. Lesley Award for Excellence from the Maitland-based... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue