Smaller growers play vital role
07/07/2014 7:39:48 PMSmall operations are important to Kentucky’s and Tennessee’s fruit and vegetable production. “We have a few... Read more.
Vino Farms named CAWG grower of the year
07/01/2014 6:43:20 PMThe California Association of Winegrape Growers has named the Ledbetter family, owners of Vino Farms,... Read more.
California on course to harvest record almond crop
06/30/2014 3:18:14 PMCalifornia's almond growers are expected to harvest a record 2.1 billion meat pounds, up 7.7 percent... Read more.
Avoid using glufosinate herbicide on pome, stone fruit trees
06/30/2014 11:37:50 AMAs Rely 280 from Bayer CropScience comes off patent, several other glufosinate products are entering... Read more.
Valent BioSciences opens manufacturing plant in Iowa
06/27/2014 12:05:00 PMValent BioSciences Corp. cut the ribbon on its new $146 million manufacturing facility in Osage, Iowa,... Read more.
Grape trade group expects new water rules
06/27/2014 11:45:39 AMAs the state’s drought continues, the California Grape & Tree Fruit League anticipates new proposals... Read more.
Volumes up on Cotton Candy, Sweet Celebration varieties
06/27/2014 11:43:18 AMInternational Fruit Genetics, the developer of such grape varieties as Sweet Celebration and Cotton Candy,... Read more.
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
- CORRECTED: Suck those bugs right out of the soil
- Fresno Food Expo offers fresh opportunities
- New fumigant, fumigant blend buoy optimism
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race