Fruit group changes name to California Fresh Fruit Association
08/08/2014 8:17:59 AMThe Fresno-based California Grape & Tree Fruit League has changed its name to the California Fresh... Read more.
Organic grower to receive award
08/07/2014 4:24:43 PMMarty Mesh, executive director of Florida Certified Organic Growers and Consumers, will be honored next... Read more.
Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:44:43 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
Mixons planning to depart Dole
08/07/2014 11:45:53 AMThe Mixon brothers are planning to leave Dole. Keith Mixon, president of Dole Berry Co. LLC, Watsonville,... Read more.
Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
Potato carton requirements changed
08/06/2014 1:39:12 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has changed the packing requirements for Idaho-eastern Oregon potato growers. An... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth