Volumes up on Cotton Candy, Sweet Celebration varieties
06/27/2014 11:43:18 AMInternational Fruit Genetics, the developer of such grape varieties as Sweet Celebration and Cotton Candy,... Read more.
Early California grape crop nears another record
06/27/2014 11:44:10 AMFRESNO, Calif. — California table grapes will have another record crop in 2014 — albeit... Read more.
U-pick helps augment income, but do your homework first
06/26/2014 1:31:12 PMDavid Hill, owner of Southern Hill Farms near Clermont, Fla., likes to joke about his questionable... Watch Video.
Ag Census: Specialty crops still dominate Florida's ag
06/26/2014 12:18:22 PMSpecialty horticulture accounts for the bulk of Florida's total agricultural products sold, according to figures... Read more.
Disposable gown comes in two new colors
06/26/2014 10:24:08 AMRantoul, Ill.-based PolyConversions Inc. has introduced two new colors to its line of PolyWear gowns—red... Read more.
Produce industry reps appointed to trade committee
06/26/2014 9:54:43 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Trade Representative have appointed 19 people—including several from... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race