Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
10/06/2014 2:16:06 PMMississippi sweet potato growers are calling this season average based on about 40 percent of the... Read more.
Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
10/06/2014 11:31:02 AMAs harvest begins to wind down and you have time to catch your breath, start thinking about colleagues... Read more.
Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
10/03/2014 3:53:19 PMWith potato harvest winding down in many regions, growers have changed their focus to post-harvest... Read more.
Judge clears path for strawberry commission suit
10/03/2014 11:16:08 AMA judge has rejected a request by the University of California-Davis to dismiss a California Strawberry... Read more.
Ocean Mist water reuse honored
10/01/2014 6:15:46 PMOcean Mist Farms was honored for its water reuse partnerships by the WateReuse Association and Research... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:50 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks