Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame
10/10/2014 3:26:35 PMSix agricultural leaders will be inducted into the Florida Hall of Fame for 2015. They are Peyton... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida citrus forecast predicts 3% larger orange crop
10/10/2014 11:33:55 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture released its first Florida citrus forecast of the season, with... Read more.
Grapefruit juice may help with weight gain, says study
10/10/2014 10:57:38 AMGrapefruit juice may help with weight management for those who eat fatty diets. Researchers at the... Read more.
Idaho promotes spuds on the air, in the air
10/10/2014 10:36:47 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission is taking to the air for its latest TV ad campaign. Viewers may already... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat