Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/09/2014 11:40:04 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:13 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
Oregon beekeepers continue to see unsustainable losses
07/08/2014 1:49:32 PMMore than 20 percent of Oregon's managed bee colonies did not survive this winter, a loss that is... Read more.
Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
07/08/2014 1:33:08 PMSiloam Springs, Ark.-based vegetable processor Allens Inc. has changed its name to Sager Creek Vegetable... Read more.
Florida pomegranate group to hold field day
07/08/2014 9:18:35 AMAnyone interested in growing pomegranates in Florida is invited to the Florida Pomegranate Association's field... Read more.
Seedway, Howard Fertilizer join in seed distribution pact
07/08/2014 8:05:24 AMHall, N.Y.-based Seedway LLC has joined with Orlando-based Howard Fertilizer and Chemical in a vegetable... Read more.
Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
07/07/2014 8:04:08 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have found a way to replace much of the salt in pickling... Read more.
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
- CORRECTED: Suck those bugs right out of the soil
- Fresno Food Expo offers fresh opportunities
- New fumigant, fumigant blend buoy optimism
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race