Wisconsin orchard IPM program helps cut pesticide use
11/13/2013 3:38:34 PMAn increasing number of Wisconsin apple growers have adopted integrated pest management while reducing their... Read more.
Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
11/13/2013 10:50:54 AMThey say everything's better with chocolate on it. Following that mantra, Frito-Lay, maker of Lay's potato... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:10 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
11/13/2013 5:50:00 AMThere's still time to nominate an industry leader for a Potato Industry Award. The deadline isn't... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Water concerns weigh heavily on California growers, survey says
11/11/2013 1:26:31 PMFaced with increasingly dry conditions, California growers are having to make tough decisions about upcoming... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant