USDA grants total almost $118 million
10/02/2014 5:25:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has issued nearly $118 million in grants to support fruits, vegetables... Read more.
Ocean Mist water reuse honored
10/01/2014 6:15:46 PMOcean Mist Farms was honored for its water reuse partnerships by the WateReuse Association and Research... Read more.
Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
10/01/2014 12:50:50 PMDung beetles, sometimes called nature's pooper scoopers, could help suppress harmful foodborne pathogens in the... Read more.
San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market plans to expand
10/01/2014 1:42:08 PMSAN FRANCISCO — Construction of a modern 82,000-square-foot produce warehouse and distribution facility at one... Watch Video.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order