UF seeks growers' opinions on high tunnels
09/11/2014 10:08:23 AMThe University of Florida's Food and Resource Economics Department is conducting a study to better... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
09/10/2014 5:31:11 PMUncle Sam wants you! Specifically, U.S. Department of Agriculture researchers are seeking volunteers to help in... Read more.
Stemilt to grow new Honeycrisp cross
09/10/2014 4:30:41 PMStemilt Growers has been granted the rights to a new apple developed by the University of Minnesota. The... Read more.
- California to raise farmers market fees to fund more inspectors
- Bernard Imming, former United Fresh leader, dies
- Fruit prices rising faster than vegetables
- UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
- Fruit and vegetable committee sets priorities
- California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed