Wholesum, Wish Farms win sensory contest
10/21/2014 10:20:17 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — The children and buyers have spoken through their votes at the Produce Marketing... Watch Video.
Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
10/20/2014 5:38:45 PMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has introduced ProGibb LV Plus plant growth regulator, a liquid... Read more.
California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
10/16/2014 7:50:04 PMThe state of California recently opened a second round of funding for agricultural practices that... Read more.
Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:05 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 12:21:08 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat