Citrus psyllid confirmed in Madera County, Calif.
12/11/2014 2:30:16 PMThe Madera County, Calif., Agricultural Commissioner's office is stepping up trapping around the Madera Lake... Read more.
UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
12/11/2014 2:32:19 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:25 p.m. Dec. 12) Potato growing brothers Arron and Derek Johnson could face... Read more.
Spending bill adds potatoes to the WIC program
12/11/2014 10:24:11 AMIndustry lobbyists said the omnibus House spending bill will fund the federal government through September,... Read more.
University of Florida launches improved MarketMaker site
12/10/2014 2:11:38 PMThe University of Florida offers two free online marketing tools—MarketMaker and Food Connect—to help the... Read more.
USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
12/10/2014 4:02:02 PMU.S. imports of fruits and vegetables will continue to outpace exports, according to the latest government... Read more.
Florida orange, grapefruit forecast remains unchanged this month
12/10/2014 12:01:18 PMThe Florida citrus forecast for most major varieties remains unchanged in December, good news for... Read more.
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case