Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:07 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
Strawberry research center names leaders
04/03/2014 6:57:54 PMTwo plant pathologists will head research and development at a new strawberry research center. Gerald Holmes... Read more.
New Jersey ag station launches organic weed control website
04/02/2014 1:26:36 PMBased on input from organic growers, the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station has launched a... Read more.
Tour de Fresh website goes live
04/02/2014 10:20:26 AMThe Tour de Fresh, a new cycling event to raise funds for school salad bars before the Produce Marketing... Read more.
California survey shows just one-third of normal snowpack
04/01/2014 5:51:47 PMDespite recent storms that dumped rain in the Central Valley and snow on the Sierra, California's... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Florida festivals educate about crops, support teachers
03/31/2014 2:49:23 PMTwo commodity festivals are designed to educate the Sunshine State’s residents about the importance of... Watch Video.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce