Cold storage may affect mandarin flavor, researchers say
10/08/2014 4:20:10 PMSpurred by the growing popularity of zipper-skinned mandarins, a group of researchers is studying how... Read more.
Clemson, Florida programs evaluate strawberry fungicide efficacy
10/08/2014 11:41:33 AMThree years ago, Russ Shlagel, owner of Shlagel Farms, Waldorf, Md., thought he was doing the right... Read more.
Immokalee center moves forward on upgrades and expansion
10/08/2014 11:06:44 AMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Faculty and... Read more.
UF strawberry disease forecast system expands to South Carolina
10/08/2014 10:59:18 AMA strawberry disease prediction system that lets growers know when disease chances are high and they... Read more.
Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/07/2014 3:42:18 PMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
Construction progresses on new Mission Produce facility
10/07/2014 1:04:18 PMMission Produce is more than half-way through an expansion and construction project that will more... Read more.
Rutgers leads project to breed new hot pepper varieties
10/07/2014 10:42:23 AMResearchers at Rutgers University are hot on the trail of finding new exotic pepper types to meet... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks