UF-led team looks at post-harvest quality tracking system
09/09/2014 10:08:25 AMA group led by University of Florida researchers has developed a tracking system that could change... Read more.
UF recognizes citrus Extension educational efforts
09/05/2014 1:18:25 PMTwo University of Florida Extension efforts that help educate citrus growers have been recognized with... Read more.
Organic group to honor Florida industry leader
09/04/2014 4:03:11 PMThe Brattleboro, Vt.-based Organic Trade Association will honor a Florida leader in the organic industry... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
Florida tomato growers get 'fresh' with partnership
09/03/2014 2:49:51 PMNAPLES, Fla.—The Maitland-based Florida Tomato Committee has partnered with the state-run Fresh From Florida program. What... Read more.
Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
09/02/2014 7:10:39 PMMost of the produce sampled during 2013 by the California Department of Pesticide Regulation had little... Read more.
Tomato growers, packers learn to prepare for recalls
09/02/2014 6:51:56 PMNAPLES, Fla. — Food safety practices are important but companies should also be prepared to... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue