USDA proposes to expand organic exemptions to check-off programs
12/16/2014 12:47:56 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a rule to expand the number of organic farmers and... Read more.
USDA grants fund robotics research
12/16/2014 10:03:13 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Institute of Food and Agriculture has awarded about $3... Read more.
FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
12/15/2014 11:16:14 AMSunnyvale, Calif.-based Trimble has received Federal Aviation Administration exemption to operate its UX5 Aerial Imaging... Read more.
USDA expands insurance to specialty crops
12/12/2014 4:07:22 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has expanded coverage for specialty crops traditionally ineligible for federal... Read more.
UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought
12/12/2014 4:03:25 PMA storm originating in the South Pacific brought much-needed rain to many areas of California Dec.... Read more.
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position