Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
09/11/2014 9:36:40 AMMany forms of copper, which historically have been used to fight bacterial spot in tomatoes, appear... Read more.
Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
09/10/2014 5:31:11 PMUncle Sam wants you! Specifically, U.S. Department of Agriculture researchers are seeking volunteers to help in... Read more.
Stemilt to grow new Honeycrisp cross
09/10/2014 4:30:41 PMStemilt Growers has been granted the rights to a new apple developed by the University of Minnesota. The... Read more.
Drought gets worse, but there is some good news
09/10/2014 11:32:13 AMWASHINGTON, D.C. — Barry Bedwell joked the drought is so bad in California the National Weather... Watch Video.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue