Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame
10/10/2014 3:26:35 PMSix agricultural leaders will be inducted into the Florida Hall of Fame for 2015. They are Peyton... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida citrus forecast predicts 3% larger orange crop
10/10/2014 11:33:55 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture released its first Florida citrus forecast of the season, with... Read more.
Grapefruit juice may help with weight gain, says study
10/10/2014 10:57:38 AMGrapefruit juice may help with weight management for those who eat fatty diets. Researchers at the... Read more.
Idaho promotes spuds on the air, in the air
10/10/2014 10:36:47 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission is taking to the air for its latest TV ad campaign. Viewers may already... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks