State berry promotions to focus on social media
02/28/2014 3:51:26 PMTwo leading blueberry producing states in the Southeast plan to scale back their seasonal marketing... Read more.
UPDATED: USDA shuts door to potatoes in WIC
02/28/2014 3:50:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 4:50 p.m.) The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s final say on changes to Women,... Read more.
Letter: Florida citrus game has changed
02/28/2014 10:00:24 AMTell it to The Packer | Letter to the Editor Marty McKenna, president and owner, McKenna & Associates... Read more.
Survey finds continued growth in spud’s popularity
02/27/2014 4:27:32 PMPotatoes have a large following and it continues to grow, according to a recent survey conducted on... Read more.
Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:19:00 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
02/27/2014 9:57:12 AMIf there was one thing good to come out of the nonstop bitter cold storms that hit the Northeast this... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees