Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
07/11/2014 1:43:10 PMA new research study from the United Kingdom suggests organic crops and foods made from them are nutritionally... Read more.
End-of-season Florida citrus forecast inches up
07/11/2014 12:03:31 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture issued its last Florida citrus crop estimate of the 2013-14 season,... Read more.
Vegalab taps three Florida firms as distribution partners
07/11/2014 10:56:57 AMVegalab LLC of West Palm Beach, Fla., has enlisted three Florida-based companies to help distribute... Read more.
Four tree fruit industry groups combine
07/10/2014 4:08:37 PMFour Washington tree fruit industry organizations will combine to form the Washington State Tree Fruit... Read more.
Contest highlights cantaloupe board’s food safety efforts
07/10/2014 10:24:59 AMThe Dinuba-based California Cantaloupe Advisory Board has launched the Summertime Yum & Cantaloupe Fun online... Watch Video.
Louisiana citrus growers battle two diseases
07/10/2014 10:05:57 AMCitrus growers in Louisiana are facing two nemeses: citrus greening and citrus canker. Citrus canker was... Read more.
Researchers breed sweet pepper with hot health benefits
07/09/2014 11:47:10 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture and University of Maine researchers have developed a mild pepper with... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race