Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
Potato carton requirements changed
08/06/2014 1:39:12 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has changed the packing requirements for Idaho-eastern Oregon potato growers. An... Read more.
Michigan State receives $6.9 million to continue native bee work
08/06/2014 1:16:26 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.9 million to Michigan State University to develop... Watch Video.
Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Index Fresh to host avocado irrigation seminars
08/06/2014 11:09:47 AMIndex Fresh will host three avocado grower seminars on irrigation management in Southern California in... Read more.
Arcadia Biosciences patents gene change for long-lasting tomatoes
08/05/2014 4:33:10 PMDavis, Calif.-based Arcadia Biosciences Inc. has received a U.S. patent on a non-transgenic modification to... Read more.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Florida corn, bean company sells land
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly