Dry weather prompts California water project to cut deliveries
11/21/2013 6:11:29 PMThe California Department of Water Resources has issued its initial water allocation of just 5 percent... Read more.
Jensens give listeria victims control of case against PrimusLabs
11/21/2013 5:03:26 PMFollowing a meeting with some family members of victims of the 2011 listeria outbreak linked to cantaloupe... Read more.
Online guide provides the A-Bee-C's of bee identification
11/25/2013 5:55:00 AMUniversity of Wisconsin graduate student Rachel Mallinger wants to teach growers, landowners and curious citizens... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:24 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
Retired pathologist urges 'orange revolution' for citrus industry
11/21/2013 10:16:32 AMRetired plant pathologist Mani Skaria is taking a page from Norman Borlaug's Green Revolution and... Read more.
Branded almond products lead Blue Diamond’s record sales
11/21/2013 9:11:21 AMMODESTO, Calif. — Although the 2012 California almond crop wound up 7% smaller than the previous... Watch Video.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant