Grant focuses on leafy greens best practices
10/23/2014 6:46:04 PMA two-year project will bring participants in the fruit and vegetable supply chain together to determine... Read more.
Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
10/22/2014 6:35:47 PMVeteran tomato industry leader Ed Beckman has been named to the newly created post of chief operating... Read more.
Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
10/22/2014 4:23:39 PMMichigan State University has launched a website—http://www.ipm.msu.edu/search—designed to make it easier to search and identify... Read more.
Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
10/22/2014 3:43:39 PMRaleigh, N.C.-based Adama plans to market its reformulated pesticides that contain low levels of volatile... Read more.
Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
10/22/2014 12:59:01 PMThrough a pilot program, Clemson University specialists have brought beekeepers and pesticide applicators together online... Read more.
Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
10/21/2014 4:54:58 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Plant City, Fla.-based Wish Farms plans to double its blueberry volume this... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat