Gregg Nuessly named interim head of UF Everglades center
11/27/2013 2:46:18 PMGregg Nuessly, a professor of entomology and nematology at the University of Florida's Everglades Research... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:50 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Florida grapefruit rebounding from lackluster 2012-13 season
11/26/2013 4:59:31 PMVERO BEACH, Fla. — Grower-shippers say the season is bringing a typical year for grapefruit... Read more.
Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
11/26/2013 4:59:59 PMRecently published research on the effectiveness of different sanitizers in iceberg lettuce wash water reinforced... Read more.
Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
Florida lawmakers plan two hearings on Immokalee Center funding
11/25/2013 12:52:52 PMFlorida growers will have two opportunities in coming weeks to tell state legislators about the importance... Read more.
- Plan helps unify battle against citrus greening
- Florida scientist helps map DNA of new citrus greening strain
- Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
- Fuel price spike effect on produce prices studied
- Trimble acquires soil data firm C3
- Nut producer reelected as head of California Farm Bureau
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure