Bins replace burlap as field-packing preference
03/03/2014 12:59:43 PMField loading in bins has become the norm for Texas onion growers. It wasn’t that long ago... Read more.
UF researchers ID chemicals responsible for sweet strawberries
03/03/2014 11:21:16 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the compounds in strawberries that give the fruit its... Read more.
Researcher explores strawberry production for south Texas
03/03/2014 10:22:48 AMJuan Anciso wants to make strawberries more of a mainstream crop in the subtropical south Texas Rio... Read more.
UPDATED: USDA shuts door to potatoes in WIC
02/28/2014 3:50:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 4:50 p.m.) The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s final say on changes to Women,... Read more.
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- UPDATED: UC-Davis says strawberry commission dispute on hold
- Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development
- Research links mite to deadly honey bee virus
- Onion growers, researchers slowly gain on profit-robbing iris yellow spot virus
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees