USDA doesn’t find drought price effect yet
08/27/2014 3:08:26 PMThe California drought still hasn’t had a major effect on consumer-level fruit and vegetable prices,... Read more.
Rain, hail affect spuds
08/27/2014 3:09:09 PMThe effects of summer rain and hail will likely put a dent in potato volumes this season, but growers... Read more.
Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
08/26/2014 10:59:04 AMJust when you though the drought in the Southwest couldn't get much worse a joint university study... Read more.
Florida Citrus Packers honor 'Duke' Chadwell for contributions
08/25/2014 6:18:54 PMArthur B. "Duke" Chadwell received the 2014 John T. Lesley Award for Excellence from the Maitland-based... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:34 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century