Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
08/20/2014 12:46:27 PMCiting continue growth, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience is adding sales and support staff... Read more.
Growers try to prevent, prepare for harsher irrigation rules
08/20/2014 12:47:32 PMOnion growers in the Pacific Northwest are optimistic as they wait for news regarding the revised... Read more.
California melon quality high, but markets sluggish
08/19/2014 5:54:03 PMMelon growers in California report outstanding quality but surprisingly tepid demand for some varieties. Turlock Fruit... Read more.
Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
08/19/2014 10:49:18 AMCalifornia's water-rights regulators have allowed five times more surface water than the state actually has,... Read more.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:28 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
UPDATED: Gladstone Land plans to buy 1,200 more acres
08/18/2014 12:17:25 PMMcLean, Va.-based Gladstone Land Corp. has agreed to purchase five farms totaling 1,226 acres of irrigated... Read more.
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields