New test measures phenolicsbeneficial plant chemicals
12/23/2014 3:34:16 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have developed a new test to detect and measure beneficial... Read more.
Vida Fresh launches organic Tasti-Lee tomatoes
12/23/2014 4:57:31 PMVida Fresh Inc., Morro Bay, Calif., has begun offering Tasti-Lee organic tomatoes. Tasti-Lee is a brand... Read more.
Pistachio group partners with Michelob beer on promotions
12/23/2014 10:15:21 AMThe American Pistachio Growers has partnered with Anheuser-Busch on the first-ever in-store promotion for the... Read more.
Growers enlist 'buddy' plants to help manage insect pests
12/23/2014 9:37:14 AMA group of small-scale farmers in northern Florida have enlisted the buddy system to help manage insects... Read more.
Sakata launches three Eastern bell pepper varieties
12/22/2014 7:34:17 PMMorgan Hill, Calif.-based Sakata Seed America has introduced three bell peppers for Eastern U.S. growers—Gridiron,... Read more.
Fresno Food Expo hosts regional ag tour
12/22/2014 6:39:53 PMThe Fresno Food Expo will kick off its fifth year of holding the regional food showcase with an agricultural... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data