Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:05 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
Pecan industry eyes marketing order
10/15/2014 12:26:19 PMThe U.S. pecan industry could have its own U.S. Department of Agriculture marketing order as soon... Read more.
University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
10/15/2014 12:21:08 PMThe University of Florida's board of trustees has selected Kent Fuchs, Cornell University provost, as... Read more.
Georgia grower named Sunbelt Expo farmer of the year
10/15/2014 7:36:30 AMSouth Georgia grower Philip Grimes was named the Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Southeastern Farmer of the... Read more.
Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
10/14/2014 10:52:14 AMFlorida127, a strawberry variety released by the University of Florida in 2013, has been branded as... Read more.
University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
10/13/2014 12:39:59 PMEvery state in the union is now producing wine at some commercial level, including Wisconsin. To... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award