Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:34 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
08/25/2014 5:15:45 PMCitrus greening has spread in three Texas counties where oranges and red grapefruit are grown, establishing... Read more.
U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/25/2014 5:15:06 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Watch Video.
Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
08/22/2014 4:36:11 PMBlue Diamond Growers will use a new $200,000 U.S. Department of Agriculture grant to help introduce... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue
- Fresno Food Expo marks new date, opens registration
- Johnny's Seeds offers Kalettes seed