NC State receives funding for 3 sustainable strawberry projects
06/04/2013 12:54:33 PMA group of North Carolina State University strawberry researchers were the recipients of sustainability... Read more.
Penn State test speeds determination of Salmonella strains
05/31/2013 12:15:18 PMPenn State University researchers have developed a test that cuts in half the time it takes to determine... Read more.
Researchers work on tastier, healthier military combat rations
05/28/2013 10:00:39 AMEven the armed forces are getting on the health bandwagon and are incorporating more fruits and vegetables... Read more.
North Carolina researchers seek organic alternative to chlorine
05/24/2013 11:16:39 AMNorth Carolina State University, in partnership with the University of Tennessee, has secured a $2... Read more.
Olive growers, oil processors seek uses for left-over pomace
05/23/2013 10:42:34 AMFor every gallon of olive oil produced, about 38 pounds of pomace—skins, pulp and pits—remain. U.S.... Read more.
Free iPad app helps you record pesticide application information
05/13/2013 1:56:54 PMIowa State University, Ames, and app developer Rade|Eccles, Overland Park, Kan., have teamed to develop... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant