Tomato breeders seek machine-harvestable varieties
09/11/2013 11:56:43 AMNAPLES, Fla. — University of Florida tomato breeders are working to develop varieties that can... Watch Video.
Drones may be coming soon to a farm near you
09/11/2013 10:09:10 AMDrones—unmanned remotely controlled aircraft—could be coming to agriculture soon. Growers got a glimpse of the technology... Read more.
California pesticide department funds two IPM projects
09/06/2013 4:21:48 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has awarded two grants totaling nearly $400,000 to two... Read more.
Vote for the best tomato varieties to include in grafting project
08/29/2013 4:00:00 AMOhio State University researchers are part of a collaborative tomato grafting project, and they want... Read more.
Arkansas looks at winter strawberry production under tunnels
08/27/2013 1:12:36 PMLocally grown strawberries during the Mid-South winter may become a reality, thanks to research being... Read more.
UPDATED: A look at using beneficial fungi against avocado pests
08/26/2013 4:43:47 PMA foam containing a beneficial fungi originally developed to fight Formosan subterranean termites mite also... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce