Norway’s Tomra eyes U.S. lettuce processors
03/05/2014 9:36:53 PMNorway-based Tomra Sorting Solutions is targeting U.S. lettuce growers and processors with technology featuring laser... Watch Video.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Natural treatments enhance broccoli nutrients, shelf life
02/11/2014 11:10:53 AMThe discovery of two natural compounds that may enhance broccoli's anti-cancer properties while prolonging its... Read more.
Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:04 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:40 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production