Fungi could decompose waste, yield high-value mushroom crop
06/17/2013 11:43:13 AMFungi are the great decomposers of nature. University of Arizona researchers want to harness that attribute... Read more.
Onions under glass? It may be a possibility
06/14/2013 12:48:11 PMMcCALL, Idaho — As a consultant, Ronnie De La Cruz has spent several decades helping companies... Read more.
UC researchers try out unmanned helicopter for pesticide spraying
06/06/2013 12:49:11 PMA small, remote-controlled helicopter successfully applied a test spray to the University of California Oakville... Read more.
Online model helps Michigan growers time spray applications
06/04/2013 3:27:56 PMKnowing what the weather will be like 48 hours out can help you make informed pesticide and pesticide... Read more.
NC State receives funding for 3 sustainable strawberry projects
06/04/2013 12:54:33 PMA group of North Carolina State University strawberry researchers were the recipients of sustainability... Read more.
Penn State test speeds determination of Salmonella strains
05/31/2013 12:15:18 PMPenn State University researchers have developed a test that cuts in half the time it takes to determine... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant