New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
World Ag Expo names Top 10 new products
01/08/2014 7:58:11 PMThe World Ag Expo has named the Top 10 new products that will be on display at the 47th annual show,... Read more.
Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
12/19/2013 5:00:00 AMA novel propagation process developed in Peru could help Cornell University speed the development of... Read more.
Lettuce experiment shows potential for organic food wash
12/18/2013 1:20:07 PMRecent research on a citric acid-based food wash developed nine years ago for a California olive and... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative