Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
12/19/2013 5:00:00 AMA novel propagation process developed in Peru could help Cornell University speed the development of... Read more.
Lettuce experiment shows potential for organic food wash
12/18/2013 1:20:07 PMRecent research on a citric acid-based food wash developed nine years ago for a California olive and... Read more.
Smartphone app helps determine dollar value of manure
12/16/2013 1:08:37 PMWhat's that manure worth? There's an app for that. Actually, the smartphone app from the University... Read more.
Trimble acquires soil data firm C3
12/12/2013 12:58:02 PMSunnyvale, Calif.-based Trimble, known for its global positioning or GPS systems, has acquired C3, a... Read more.
Grafted blueberry trees could enhance mechanical harvesting
12/09/2013 6:10:00 AMBlueberry production costs may be reduced if the fruit were to grow on trees rather than bushes. Wei... Read more.
Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
12/06/2013 9:59:44 AMThe desert climes of Arizona seem like an unlikely place for strawberry production, but a University... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields