Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:55 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
Scientists sequence hot pepper genome, creating genetic roadmap
01/21/2014 2:34:23 PMAn international group of scientists, including those from the University of California, Davis, and Korea,... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
USDA reopens comment period for GMO apple
01/01/2014 12:47:32 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has reopened the comment period on the Arctic apple, a fruit genetically... Read more.
Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
12/19/2013 5:00:00 AMA novel propagation process developed in Peru could help Cornell University speed the development of... Read more.
Lettuce experiment shows potential for organic food wash
12/18/2013 1:20:07 PMRecent research on a citric acid-based food wash developed nine years ago for a California olive and... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue