Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
12/06/2013 9:59:44 AMThe desert climes of Arizona seem like an unlikely place for strawberry production, but a University... Read more.
Arctic apple comment period extended
12/13/2013 9:29:01 AMThe public comment period on the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s proposal the genetically modified Arctic... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:50 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
11/26/2013 4:59:58 PMRecently published research on the effectiveness of different sanitizers in iceberg lettuce wash water reinforced... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:24 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
Texas growers, researchers work to expand strawberry industry
11/20/2013 5:15:00 AMTexas A&M AgriLife researchers want to breath new life into the state's strawberry industry with... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system