Orchard workers straighten up with GPS
04/07/2014 7:17:36 PMWorkers are using satellites to keep them on track while planting new apple trees in a 100-year-old... Watch Video.
GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
04/03/2014 7:02:24 PMFood industry-backed federal legislation that seeks to derail state efforts to pass mandatory labeling laws... Read more.
Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Stemilt installs computerized cherry grader in California
03/26/2014 10:19:35 AMSTOCKTON, Calif. — Following the success of a new 20-lane optical cherry grader-sizer in its... Watch Video.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 3:00:00 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks