Laser sensor speeds salmonella detection
02/18/2014 10:34:27 AMPurdue University researchers say they’ve developed a laser sensor that detects salmonella in less than... Watch Video.
Natural treatments enhance broccoli nutrients, shelf life
02/11/2014 11:10:53 AMThe discovery of two natural compounds that may enhance broccoli's anti-cancer properties while prolonging its... Read more.
Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:04 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:40 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study: CA-stored apple monitoring doesn't work for Anjou pears
01/30/2014 7:49:39 AMWhat works to maintain apple quality in controlled-atmosphere storage may not necessarily work for Anjou... Read more.
Algorithm may more accurately predict preharvest citrus yields
01/28/2014 12:24:32 PMObtaining a picture of how much citrus fruit is on trees may become more accurate if a field trial... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue