Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Web tool helps calculate your water footprint
03/21/2014 10:38:35 AMWith an increasing number of buyers requesting sustainability reports from suppliers, how can you accurately... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 3:00:00 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:24 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Natural treatments enhance broccoli nutrients, shelf life
02/11/2014 11:10:53 AMThe discovery of two natural compounds that may enhance broccoli's anti-cancer properties while prolonging its... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks