Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:55 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 3:00:00 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:24 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
Norway’s Tomra eyes U.S. lettuce processors
03/05/2014 9:36:53 PMNorway-based Tomra Sorting Solutions is targeting U.S. lettuce growers and processors with technology featuring laser... Watch Video.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage