UF researchers work to develop organic strawberry growing methods
11/06/2013 3:47:48 PMA group of University of Florida researchers wants to develop new organic and sustainable growing... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:17 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
UF releases irrigation apps for smartphones
10/21/2013 6:12:17 PMThe University of Florida has released three free smartphone apps to help manage irrigation for citrus,... Read more.
Ohio State University scientists clone tomato fruit size gene
10/17/2013 7:58:25 PMOhio State University researchers have led an international team that identified and cloned a gene... Read more.
Growers lose patent case against USDA, grape commission
10/14/2013 7:34:42 PMCultivation of ill-gotten plant stock did not constitute “public use,” a federal judge said, ruling... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice