SunWest Fruit expanding solar
08/13/2013 10:37:06 AMSunWest Fruit Co. plans to expand its Pickett Solar installation to roughly triple its original size. The... Read more.
Wisconsin’s potato growers attack PTI together
08/09/2013 5:14:12 PMWal-Mart and Sam’s Club notified suppliers May 29 that the retail giants expect shipments to... Read more.
Washington State researchers seek cold-tolerant lettuce seeds
08/01/2013 2:34:52 PMAlthough lettuce is considered a cool-season vegetable crop, the seeds nonetheless have trouble germinating when... Read more.
Calculator helps almond growers balance potassium with yields
07/31/2013 12:15:24 PMOverland Park, Kan.-based Great Salt Lake Minerals has launched a tool designed to help almond growers... Read more.
TeeJet launches two spray system enhancements
07/30/2013 12:52:41 PMTeeJet Technologies, Wheaton, Ill., has introduced two new products to help applicators improve their spray... Read more.
Researchers dig up the dirt on concord grape replant problems
07/25/2013 10:58:47 AMA group of Washington State University researchers hope to dig to the bottom of a replant problem... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant