Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 3:00:00 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:24 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:33:00 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Natural treatments enhance broccoli nutrients, shelf life
02/11/2014 11:10:53 AMThe discovery of two natural compounds that may enhance broccoli's anti-cancer properties while prolonging its... Read more.
Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:04 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race