Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
11/19/2013 10:48:48 AMResearchers at the University of California, Los Angeles, have found that a genetically engineered tomato... Read more.
Super cool research project examines ways to cut produce losses
11/18/2013 4:10:18 PMA university of Hawaii researcher is working on a super cool project to help minimize food losses... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Water concerns weigh heavily on California growers, survey says
11/11/2013 1:26:31 PMFaced with increasingly dry conditions, California growers are having to make tough decisions about upcoming... Read more.
USDA issues draft environmental assessment for GMO apple
11/08/2013 8:48:54 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released its draft environmental assessment for an apple genetically... Read more.
UF researchers work to develop organic strawberry growing methods
11/06/2013 3:47:48 PMA group of University of Florida researchers wants to develop new organic and sustainable growing... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:17 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees