Developing robotic apple harvest inches along
08/29/2013 8:57:09 PMThe days of mechanical apple harvest are inching closer to fruition. Manoj Karkee, an assistant professor... Read more.
Vote for the best tomato varieties to include in grafting project
08/29/2013 4:00:00 AMOhio State University researchers are part of a collaborative tomato grafting project, and they want... Read more.
Arkansas looks at winter strawberry production under tunnels
08/27/2013 1:12:36 PMLocally grown strawberries during the Mid-South winter may become a reality, thanks to research being... Read more.
UPDATED: A look at using beneficial fungi against avocado pests
08/26/2013 4:43:47 PMA foam containing a beneficial fungi originally developed to fight Formosan subterranean termites mite also... Read more.
Produce social media opportunities unique, significant
08/22/2013 10:17:12 AMCHICAGO — It won’t surprise many people to learn that the majority of Americans have smart... Read more.
UV light could help screen for orange peel defects
08/16/2013 10:20:29 AMUsing ultraviolet light to detect blemishes on oranges is nothing new, with the practice having been... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant