Syngenta turns to Salinas for lettuce germplasm
05/09/2014 4:10:19 PMSyngenta has acquired a lettuce germplasm from Salinas, Calif.-based Eagle Research and Development Inc. The purchase... Read more.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:55 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Machines harvest about one-sixth of California raisin crop
05/06/2014 8:30:00 PMAbout one-sixth of California's raisin acres are harvested mechanically, according to a report from the... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:44 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
Website helps California nut, grape growers improve irrigation
04/28/2014 11:25:39 AMThe University of California, Davis, has launched a new website to help almond, walnut, prune and... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
04/25/2014 5:47:12 PMMartori Farms has finalized a three-year process of switching to a method of cleaning its cantaloupes... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator