Researchers tap bacteria-killing viruses to fight E. coli
04/01/2014 1:29:58 PMTreating meat and produce with selected types of bacteria-killing viruses could significantly reduce concentrations of... Watch Video.
Stemilt installs computerized cherry grader in California
03/26/2014 10:19:35 AMSTOCKTON, Calif. — Following the success of a new 20-lane optical cherry grader-sizer in its... Watch Video.
Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Web seminar examines bacterial-spot-resistant tomato
03/20/2014 3:00:00 PMBacterial spot is one of the biggest disease headaches for tomato growers in the Southeast. Although... Read more.
Oregon carrot seed growers move to drip irrigation, saving water
03/18/2014 10:20:24 AMOregon producers, who grow about 85 percent of the nation's carrot seeds, have cut water use in half... Watch Video.
- Packer Apple Man of the Year known for optimism
- Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields