Florida to open new citrus germplasm repository
06/16/2014 11:25:29 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services will open the new Florida Citrus Repository... Read more.
Mechanical citrus harvest is still needed but with less shaking
06/06/2014 6:20:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Ten years... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:23 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:33 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Study: Blueberry leaf extract can add shelf life
06/03/2014 9:19:26 PMBlueberry leaves contain a substance that can be added to the fruit’s coating and extend its... Read more.
USDA seeks further comments on genetically engineered spud
05/30/2014 10:11:27 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment and a... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat