Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:50 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
11/26/2013 4:59:58 PMRecently published research on the effectiveness of different sanitizers in iceberg lettuce wash water reinforced... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:24 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
Texas growers, researchers work to expand strawberry industry
11/20/2013 5:15:00 AMTexas A&M AgriLife researchers want to breath new life into the state's strawberry industry with... Read more.
Look at several factors when weighing high tunnels vs open fields
11/19/2013 12:28:16 PMEven in the relatively mild climate of western Washington state, growers can gain benefits from growing... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees