Mechanical citrus harvest is still needed but with less shaking
06/06/2014 6:20:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for coordinating The Immokalee Report. Ten years... Read more.
Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:23 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Grower works to breed a better organic sweet corn
06/05/2014 10:34:36 AMA southern Oregon organic sweet corn producer has received a grant to help with developing sweeter... Watch Video.
USDA seeks further comments on genetically engineered spud
05/30/2014 10:11:27 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment and a... Read more.
Stemilt introduces second optical sorting line at Euclid facility
05/13/2014 3:07:26 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Stemilt Growers LLC is doubling up on optical sorting lines for its Euclid... Watch Video.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator