Machines harvest about one-sixth of California raisin crop
05/06/2014 8:30:00 PMAbout one-sixth of California's raisin acres are harvested mechanically, according to a report from the... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:44 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
Website helps California nut, grape growers improve irrigation
04/28/2014 11:25:39 AMThe University of California, Davis, has launched a new website to help almond, walnut, prune and... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
04/25/2014 5:47:12 PMMartori Farms has finalized a three-year process of switching to a method of cleaning its cantaloupes... Read more.
Robotic harvesters may be the future
04/28/2014 11:22:16 AMSALINAS, Calif. — A tight labor supply and the allure of savings motivate growers in the Salinas... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race