PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
Wood chips can help filter nutrient-laden runoff
10/25/2013 9:05:32 AMA trench filled with wood chips can provide a simple solution to the complex problem caused by agricultural... Read more.
Ohio State University scientists clone tomato fruit size gene
10/17/2013 7:58:25 PMOhio State University researchers have led an international team that identified and cloned a gene... Read more.
Growers lose patent case against USDA, grape commission
10/14/2013 7:34:42 PMCultivation of ill-gotten plant stock did not constitute “public use,” a federal judge said, ruling... Read more.
Study: Gene regulates fruit size
10/14/2013 5:36:28 PMResearchers at Ohio State University have cloned a gene that controls the size of fruits and vegetables. A... Read more.
Sensor chip may provide economic irrigation management
10/14/2013 7:00:00 AMA water sensor that's small enough to fit on a fingertip may provide growers with an economic way... Read more.
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- 'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant