Potatoes thrive under higher carbon dioxide levels
02/06/2014 10:10:04 AMAlthough some plants may suffer under global climate change and increased carbon dioxide levels, potatoes... Read more.
Superior Almond Hulling completes solar project
02/06/2014 1:38:31 PMA Fresno County almond handler expects to offset at least 40% of its traditional electricity use with... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:40 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study: CA-stored apple monitoring doesn't work for Anjou pears
01/30/2014 7:49:39 AMWhat works to maintain apple quality in controlled-atmosphere storage may not necessarily work for Anjou... Read more.
Algorithm may more accurately predict preharvest citrus yields
01/28/2014 12:24:32 PMObtaining a picture of how much citrus fruit is on trees may become more accurate if a field trial... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:55 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
Scientists sequence hot pepper genome, creating genetic roadmap
01/21/2014 2:34:23 PMAn international group of scientists, including those from the University of California, Davis, and Korea,... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice