Genome database will help guide fruit choices, aid breeding
06/06/2014 12:11:23 PMResearchers from the University of Florida, Washington State, Clemson, North Carolina State and Cornell have... Read more.
Blueberry leaf extract helps delay berry spoilage
06/05/2014 1:49:33 PMA blueberry leaf extract helps prolong the shelf life of berries while adding an antioxidant. Researchers... Read more.
Study: Blueberry leaf extract can add shelf life
06/03/2014 9:19:26 PMBlueberry leaves contain a substance that can be added to the fruit’s coating and extend its... Read more.
USDA seeks further comments on genetically engineered spud
05/30/2014 10:11:27 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment and a... Read more.
Oneonta Starr adds cherry packing line
05/21/2014 11:46:37 AMOneonta Starr Ranch Growers has installed a new cherry packing line and is introducing new packaging. The... Watch Video.
Stemilt introduces second optical sorting line at Euclid facility
05/13/2014 3:07:26 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Stemilt Growers LLC is doubling up on optical sorting lines for its Euclid... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative